Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

========================

by Refunding - 27 October, 2022 - 06:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (Dey) - Unhide
Dey  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
I agree with @Fivio on the most part there
I know this is completly fine and reasonable to do, BUT people doing that are not doing it to actually wish a fucking random person goodluck as they pretend. It is not for likes as you said Fivio , it is to build a fame on profile. 

Person buying sig spaces : 
[Image: image.png]

After number of threads / posts , the next thing that comes is fame and how much everyone knows you or sees you everywhere. The more posts you have on marketplace threads the better , especially if you are on the first ones. This is the thinking , all comes down to money and everyone who is doing that and says anything else is just a liar. How do you all think @SANTA manages to sell his sig space so often for that amount of money ? Not only his stats are great, but he is known and has good posts on such popular threads. I do almost the same shit as eeveryone else which I know is allowed for sure just because not doing it means you will be left behind. 

Don't believe me , take the examples Fivio posted , use your brain , think about what I said and stop lying.

P.s. There is @Sango being the first one to post on my threads , everytime a fiesta , to promote his sites from his sig. He also likes my threads so I can't complain about it in any way ( which is very smart by him ) 

I am getting tired of this tbf, but this is how the forum works for now. I am waiting for new rules tho. ( also ty sango for at least liking the threads you are replying to , others just post giving no fuck at all )
[Image: cat.gif]
[Image: blueSig.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Anubis) - Unhide
Anubis  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
2 Years of service
(27 October, 2022 - 08:26 PM)Dey1337 Wrote: Show More
I know this is completly fine and reasonable to do, BUT people doing that are not doing it to actually wish a fucking random person goodluck as they pretend. It is not for likes as you said Fivio , it is to build a fame on profile. 

After number of threads / posts , the next thing that comes is fame and how much everyone knows you or sees you everywhere. The more posts you have on marketplace threads the better , especially if you are on the first ones. This is the thinking , all comes down to money and everyone who is doing that and says anything else is just a liar. How do you all think @SANTA manages to sell his sig space so often for that amount of money ? Not only his stats are great, but he is known and has good posts on such popular threads. I do almost the same shit as eeveryone else which I know is allowed for sure just because not doing it means you will be left behind. 

Don't believe me , take the examples Fivio posted , use your brain , think about what I said and stop lying.

P.s. There is @Sango being the first one to post on my threads , everytime a fiesta , to promote his sites from his sig. He also likes my threads so I can't complain about it in any way ( which is very smart by him ) 

I am getting tired of this tbf, but this is how the forum works for now. I am waiting for new rules tho. ( also ty sango for at least liking the threads you are replying to , others just post giving no fuck at all )

Hey @Dey1337 thanks for voicing your opinion on this. I do agree with a lot of points you're making. It absolutely is a way to increase sales for a lot of people. However, the emphasis lays on "a lot of people", by that I'm trying to say that not everyone has this same goal. I for example don't sell anything here on the Forum. I don't even sell my signature spots, so these points surely apply to some but not all users doing this.
[Image: sig.gif]
[ Expiry: 10th Nov ]

╔═══════════════════════╗
‎ Signature Spots Available : Starting from $100/Month [ Purchase ]‎ ‎ 
╚═══════════════════════╝

Beware of Impersonators always confirm via Forum PM. I don't sell anything besides signature spots
Dey  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 October, 2022 - 08:36 PM)Anubis Wrote: Show More

Hey @Dey1337 thanks for voicing your opinion on this. I do agree with a lot of points you're making. It absolutely is a way to increase sales for a lot of people. However, the emphasis lays on "a lot of people", by that I'm trying to say that not everyone has this same goal. I for example don't sell anything here on the Forum. I don't even sell my signature spots, so these points surely apply to some but not all users doing this.

Yeah thanks for the nice reply and all , but please be honest. You are not selling anything NOW. You have 23 vouches for your last discord service , so not now , but you can always sell something later and boosting the fame and value of the account as I said would be really nice for you then , isn't that right ? Kap
This post is by a banned member (CDSG) - Unhide
CDSG  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
[Image: MrxZBkz.png]
icecream
[Image: U6MX2AY.gif]
@_Dvl

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]
Anubis  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
2 Years of service
(27 October, 2022 - 08:59 PM)Dey1337 Wrote: Show More

Yeah thanks for the nice reply and all , but please be honest. You are not selling anything NOW. You have 23 vouches for your last discord service , so not now , but you can always sell something later and boosting the fame and value of the account as I said would be really nice for you then , isn't that right ? Kap

Yes, sure fame is great but if we're talking about fame well then we can also talk about a million other techniques that are being used by members on a daily basis, one of them are custom UGs for example. Again, no disrespect intended.

Beware of Impersonators always confirm via Forum PM. I don't sell anything besides signature spots
Dey  
Galactic
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 October, 2022 - 09:08 PM)Anubis Wrote: Show More

Yes, sure fame is great but if we're talking about fame well then we can also talk about a million other techniques that are being used by members on a daily basis, one of them are custom UGs for example. Again, no disrespect intended.

You are the only one who can see your custom ug , how does that help you in any way ? Kap I think you missed the point
Anubis  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
2 Years of service
(27 October, 2022 - 09:15 PM)Dey1337 Wrote: Show More
(27 October, 2022 - 09:08 PM)Anubis Wrote: Show More

You are the only one who can see your custom ug , how does that help you in any way ? Kap I think you missed the point

Everyone can see a fancy username style which definitely is a technique to build fame. Anyways if there is a rule against posting GLWS then please enlighten me. Again, I'm happy to stop wishing people good luck no matter how contra-productive that actually sounds. Nevertheless, tons of other reputable long time members of the community will have to pull on the string too then.

This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
no i will do it to try get an award
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.