Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

#1✨THE ULTIMATE REFUND STRATEGY E-BOOK✨KING OF AMAZON✨LIMITED SLOTS✨EASY PROFITS

by Xange - 22 September, 2024 - 04:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (mirasider) - Unhide
mirasider  
Registered
Threads
(24 September, 2024 - 06:43 PM)charon01 Wrote: Show More
holy fuck give the vouch copy to someone who actually does shit

so are you saying that @Space hasn't done any refunds and just left a vouch comment to just get his free copy of the guide.
This post is by a banned member (PCMilan) - Unhide
PCMilan  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Is it worldwide ? How long for the refund ? Which max amount with fresh account without doing PR method ?
This post is by a banned member (yeetaboo) - Unhide
yeetaboo  
Registered
Threads
show some actual proof lol
This post is by a banned member (Xange) - Unhide
Xange  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Proofs added, not even 20%.
This post is by a banned member (lighttboy) - Unhide
lighttboy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Vouch Copy Review 

I was given this method as a vouch copy, and here is my review:

Even with over 4 years of experience in refunding, I picked up some new, valuable insights from this e-book. While the method itself might be something you’ve seen before, the way the seller applies it and tweaks it to consistently make profits is what really makes this guide stand out. It offers a fresh take that feels different from what's out there.

One of the best things about it is how quickly you can see a return on your investment. The guide walks you through everything step by step, and it includes all the resources you’ll need.
Besides the initial cost for placing orders, you’ll also need to invest in other important resources, including your privacy. It’s a solid option whether you’re new to refunding or have experience under your belt. On top of that, the seller was really helpful and quick to answer all of my questions.

Overall, this method offers great value and guidance, making it a solid investment for anyone looking to improve their refunding skills with this method
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Space) - Unhide
Space  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(24 September, 2024 - 06:43 PM)charon01 Wrote: Show More
holy fuck give the vouch copy to someone who actually does shit

you fucking degenarate retard i have been refunding for more than 4 years and had a successful mentorship before, i know what i'm doing so stop being a fucking faggot
[Image: lC9QE2e.gif]

[Image: Zen-Toolz-Animated-Signature-Design.gif]
[Image: cat.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Smoksh) - Unhide
Smoksh  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 September, 2024 - 12:56 AM by Smoksh.)
whats the requirements ?
MM accepted ?

(25 September, 2024 - 06:20 PM)PCMilan Wrote: Show More
Is it worldwide ? How long for the refund ? Which max amount with fresh account without doing PR method ?

would like to know too sheepe
This post is by a banned member (Xange) - Unhide
Xange  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I can't say much without divulging important information from the ebook, so I can't really discuss the limits, all I can tell you is that it works worldwide (in any country where you can order from Amazon), you get the maximum refund 1 hour after the order is delivered 100% , you will also be taught how to create your own accounts from which to order, and you will receive the perfect configurations and tools for which I spent thousands of dollars to find in the last year and a half 2 years. You can also check the opinions of those who have already left a vouch and occupy a slot in our group. The method is not about giving refunds to high value orders, it focuses on the fact that you can make money even with a small budget more and even faster than those who use other methods, dna, ftid, police report and so on, and from this fact it is very favorable for everyone, and much simpler, why bother with advanced methods when you can make even more money with a smaller investment than you would with an order for the latest iPhone, for example.