Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

#1 SWEET ACCOUNTS ⭐ SHOPPING,FOOD,STREAMING,CLOTHING & MORE! ⭐ CASHAPP & VENMO

by weight - 28 February, 2023 - 10:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (weight) - Unhide
weight  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #345
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (SinfulReject) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2024 - 07:42 AM by SinfulReject. Edited 2 times in total.)
Very petty and unprofessional customer support after I firmly contacted them for an expired account. I Got given a replacement that is one day over the warranty expiry date after them remarking "Wow, polite as fuck" sarcastically. Come on, I can let being slimy/petty or unpolite but both? really?
weight  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(03 January, 2024 - 07:37 AM)SinfulReject Wrote: Show More
Very petty and unprofessional customer support after I firmly contacted them for an expired account. I Got given a replacement that is one day over the warranty expiry date after them remarking "Wow, polite as fuck" sarcastically. Come on, I can let being slimy/petty or unpolite but both? really?

Yeah bro, you buy at my shop and act rude talking shit about leave a bad review and now you're crying cause I told you 'Polite as fuck".
Regarding the account, I can literally give you the account with the expiration date I want since the deal it's 1 month warranty. Come to my shop with that attitude and you definitely will get treated on the same way you did.

Fuck off and enjoy your rep Pepelove
This post is by a banned member (SinfulReject) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2024 - 05:56 PM by SinfulReject. Edited 1 time in total.)
(03 January, 2024 - 09:04 AM)weight Wrote: Show More
Yeah bro, you buy at my shop and act rude talking shit about leave a bad review and now you're crying cause I told you 'Polite as fuck".
Regarding the account, I can literally give you the account with the expiration date I want since the deal it's 1 month warranty. Come to my shop with that attitude and you definitely will get treated on the same way you did.

Fuck off and enjoy your rep [Image: pepelove.png]

You're not helping your case here by posting that, You know that right? Coming off very arrogant and petty as I said before. I'm not even acting rude or talking shit in neither here nor the support ticket, slightly pissed off yes but for a faulty account it's nowhere near bad just a firm tone (not even a slur for fuck sake). I have been stung more than once before. You have to have that tone to get anything out of them. and I understand that you can give me the bare minimum of the accounts as the terms apply. It's just that it comes out as, I said many many times before as petty and unprofessional. something like "Oh this guy is a teeny weenie mean to me. i'll give him the bare minimum as a way to get back at him! It's not like he can do anything about it". Especially with your offhand remark, giving me no chance to counter. it feels childish.

I do wonder where's this arrogant streak is coming from? maybe because you're a bigshot high vouch account seller? I have bought a lot from way more down-low more shady sellers and they are all more pleasant than you (with just one bad experience from a paki). That you can punch down with zero consequences? I will stop there.

As for the rep, It is what it is. Don't care, I just want to put out a "buyer's beware".
weight  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #349
This is a bump
weight  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service