Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

10$ SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Drajzer

by IceMan - 04 August, 2022 - 12:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (IceMan) - Unhide
IceMan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 August, 2022 - 12:36 AM by IceMan. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Drajzer
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-UPLAY-CONFIG--772991
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 10$ 
Screenshots of Communication: https://prnt.sc/ilM1PnhtH1Ow  (he completely deleted the entire chat after telling me the config was ready in less then 30mins
Additional Information: currently ghosting me
Crypto address for a refund: bc1qrq8tgqecgyjj6ju57zpl9d6r2qclg07h6dh38p

So, i've done only one scam report in my life in this forum and im not used to deal with this type of retarted people, basically i found this guy Uplay config for free on cracked, i contacted him since there is telegram spammed in the config. Today we had a deal where we decided to create a better config for uplay for an addictional 10$ btc that i paid txid: 6ba2903d88cd59a9eadb85e04adb076180c386e4ea1187506989b79e27f05cd2. This was a pretty easy upgrade to get some thing fixed and some new things in capture, he said that tonight the config will be completed and i've dm him on telegram like an hour ago and he said that it would be ready in around 30 mins... an hour passed i opened telegram and offcourse he deleted the entire conversation without blocking me. Now i dont understand the point of risking a cracked premium account for just 10 fucking dollar, i dont have screenshot of other communication but i've been here for over two years and im very well knowed by big members of this forum and i will not open a god damn fake scam report for 10$ stupid dollar when dealing every month with 4-5 figures. If he dont want to refund at least give him a right punishment before he scam again thanks.
NO BUSINESS IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON THIS ACCOUNT 
IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING.
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Drajzer (Drajzer) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Drajzer) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (IceMan) - Unhide
IceMan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 August, 2022 - 10:54 PM by IceMan. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 August, 2022 - 12:45 AM)Drajzer Wrote: Show More
Lol nice try but i already published config so its no sens to sell it....
Its open source config so u can edit what u want when u want.
You are "well knowed by big members" and u have exp with trade as i can see in your post then why u dont have proofs?
If you want to get my money try to fake chat or smth like that this is really poor try.

ahahah damn bro you are really funny ahah i have people here that i closed deal for over 2k and now you come here from no where saying i want to get free money from you,  you should have think this little scam better man at least next risk your account for more then 10$ u idiot

im adding here more proof i find out now while searching a way to expose this noob more and guess what he also sent me a non working uplay config to check if 2fa was showed in this config and i download it from telegram today you can check from the time and this didnt go away with his chat delete.

[Image: z3HXfgM.png]
i tested it in sliverbullet and offcourse it was not working:
[Image: WQ1nYIg.png]
as you can see the author its still him, the one above his the config he posted on c.io

i also want to add you the moment i send the money so you can also see all the different moment and that it was this afternoon

[Image: O39wxtR.png]

i think i already lost too much time on this noob, but idc about the money i just want this type of people away from this forum, always tried to take every customer and other people as friend like i did with him and thats the results, if you are wondering why such an exp man like me havent screenshotted is because i couldn't belive that someone was so dumb to risk a premium c.io account for 10$... apparently i will need to be more carefull.

@Liars @Ping @Darkness
NO BUSINESS IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON THIS ACCOUNT 
IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Drajzer You have 12hrs to refund OP
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 03.11
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User has been banned. Sorry for your loss.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024