Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15/YEAR] SHAREDSERVERS.NET - ANONYMOUS SHARED HOSTING - UNLIMITED WEBSITES [NEW]

by Ombra - 13 June, 2022 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All services are online and operational, furthermore I can provide 1 x 1month vouch copy to 1 upgraded member
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Anyone willing to purchase with Perfect Money can contact me privately either here or using the proper contact form on my website. Those transactions are manually processed.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you don't have a domain name to be used, remember you can get a free one using services like Freenom: https://www.freenom.com/
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Phishing websites are not accepted as they're considered a disallowed blackhat activity.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Looking for anonymous file hosting for your websites? We can protect your privacy as long as you don't use it for illegal activities.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Your hosting details will always be delivered within 24h from your purchase. I'm now working on the checkout/billing system to make delivery completely automated.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can still take advantage of the promotional price mentioned at the beginning of this sales thread, make sure to copy and use the proper coupon code when ordering.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
We focus on competitive pricing and privacy protection, give us a try getting 1 full hosting year for as little as $1/month.