Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15/YEAR] SHAREDSERVERS.NET - ANONYMOUS SHARED HOSTING - UNLIMITED WEBSITES [NEW]

by Ombra - 13 June, 2022 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Hosting account activation will take place within 24h from your purchase. Check your email to find your access details.
This post is by a banned member (_secret) - Unhide
_secret  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
GLWS!
Finders keepers.!
 ~ Don't forget to click LIKE and +REP or Die!
 ~ I don't sell anything! 
[Image: heart5.png]
[Image: 2fb1sl.gif]
DISCOUNT CODE: 10OFF

[Image: 161m5f.gif]
hosted by SMM-Express.com
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Remember that phishing and any other illegal activity are not allowed. If you're unsure, contact me before ordering and I will tell you if I can host you safely or not.
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
PLANET'S REVIEW

Product:
I waited a bit to test the service and I can say everything works REALLY good as Ombra says it's an anonymous service the hosting itself is really good it has many things included without any flaws this is for sure one of the best services out there

Seller:
I worked with Ombra before and its just a super professional guy he responds as soon as he can he helps his customers and provides services accessible by EVERYONE one of the most competitive servers in here

Price:
The price is one of the main selling points of this service it provides a lot of really nice features while keeping the price low you cant ask for anything more with that price really insane price to quality ratio

OVERALL: 9.5/10
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 July, 2022 - 01:16 AM)Planet Wrote: Show More
PLANET'S REVIEW

Product:
I waited a bit to test the service and I can say everything works REALLY good as Ombra says it's an anonymous service the hosting itself is really good it has many things included without any flaws this is for sure one of the best services out there

Seller:
I worked with Ombra before and its just a super professional guy he responds as soon as he can he helps his customers and provides services accessible by EVERYONE one of the most competitive servers in here

Price:
The price is one of the main selling points of this service it provides a lot of really nice features while keeping the price low you cant ask for anything more with that price really insane price to quality ratio

OVERALL: 9.5/10

Thank you for your feedback, I truly appreciated it!
All customers should be aware that I have a 24h guaranteed answer time so if you have questions or need to get in touch with me, you'll always get a reply within 1 day.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can still join SharedServers using the coupon code in the original post to get 1 year hosting for as little as $1/month.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All you need to get your hosting package is a domain name and an email address, no personal information are asked or stored about you.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're unfamiliar with cPanel functions, don't be afraid to ask, I'm always there to assist you.