Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15/YEAR] SHAREDSERVERS.NET - ANONYMOUS SHARED HOSTING - UNLIMITED WEBSITES [NEW]

by Ombra - 13 June, 2022 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can claim your free SSL for whatever domain/subdomain directly from your cPanel. You don't need to open a support ticket for it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You will be provided with latest cPanel version at less than $1/month thanks to our kick start deal. Secure your 1-year hosting now.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can build your website in seconds using Softaculous App Installer. May it be a wordpress website/landing page or a support website, softaculous allows you to install hundreds of applications automatically.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I periodically conduct investigations on uploaded websites/documents to make sure that nobody is using my services for disallowed activities. Remember that I care about your privacy but I don't allow blackhat usage of my servers.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All requests are elaborated within 24h by the time you place your order or contact me. I usually check my messages 2-5 times every day.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Pricing still didn't change. If you want to subscribe your hosting package with a super convenient price, you're still in time.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All pending orders have been elaborated. I still have some space on my main server to host customers that are looking for privacy. I don't think to upscale this service by adding more servers but we'll see what will happen in the future.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Your hosting account activation is manual as I have to review your payment and domain information before creating your account. After reviewing your payment I will send you an email containing your access details.