Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15/YEAR] SHAREDSERVERS.NET - ANONYMOUS SHARED HOSTING - UNLIMITED WEBSITES [NEW]

by Ombra - 13 June, 2022 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're in need of secure and private shared hosting, this is your destination. Check our features and ultra competitive pricing to be convinced!
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
SharedServers has been deployed to provide you with secure and anonymous hosting space, as long as your projects are legal and not aimed to hurt or cheat other people.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Let me remind that only cryptocurrencies and perfect money are accepted payment methods. I do not deal using other ones.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Hosting packages are sold on a yearly basis, there is no monthly pricing up to this point.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Perfect Money payments are still processed but have to be handled manually. if you'd like to buy with that payment method just send me a message (same goes for ethereum as btcpayserver doesn't support it)
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Even if I pay little to no importance to your identity, I still need you to abide the terms of service and stay away from all kinds of illegal activities when using my hosting service.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You are allowed to add unlimited domain to your hosting, according with the packages that I currently have for sale. Your unique limitation is the overall space that you decide to buy.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As long as you can find a coupon code inside the original post, it means that the specific coupon is still valid and can be used for your purchase.