Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15/YEAR] SHAREDSERVERS.NET - ANONYMOUS SHARED HOSTING - UNLIMITED WEBSITES [NEW]

by Ombra - 13 June, 2022 - 10:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (HEISEN_DRAIN) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
D0 you check what i host on the website ? Like if I'm phishing with it do i get terminated by your company or i get terminate when you receive reports from users
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(20 March, 2023 - 04:13 PM)Jasonbowden Wrote: Show More
D0 you check what i host on the website ? Like if I'm phishing with it do i get terminated by your company or i get terminate when you receive reports from users

Hello, as stated in the PM that I sent you, I periodically check what's being hosted on websites. I have the power and the right to do it.
Consider that activities against ToS are not only dangerous for me as service administrator, but also for other customers that use my service legitimately.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that all websites hosted with this service must adhere to our Terms of Service. It is disallowed to host any kind of illegal/malicious content.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can still use the coupon code mentioned at the beginning of this sales thread to obtain a discount on your purchase.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please note that I only provide shared webhosting services. I do not sell VPS or dedicated servers.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can't use this service to host DMCA content, I provide anonymous hosting but any kind of blackhat or risky activity will lead your account to be terminated without refund.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any question that you'd like to ask before purchasing, don't hesitate to send a message
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
When configuring your domains, make sure to claim the free SSL provided by let's encrypt. As of now it's meant to be free and lifetime.