Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

$2,000 + $600 scammed By @Chiya UHQKARMA| Free Data Collected & Sold for $2K

by PoorPureGold - 22 December, 2022 - 05:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (PoorPureGold) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
@buuza @Chiya is saying that its her dumped combos xd
[Image: public]
Openups
That Works
Private Telegram Channel Link: Telegram Channel: https://t.me/Pureden_Bot
This post is by a banned member (Chiya) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
If you have worked in over 20+ combo clouds doesnt mean you can resell their combos (All the clouds I have looked at forbids reselling in the T.O.S). 

And about you being close friends with Donjuji doesnt mean you can resell his combos for your own personal gain (I'm making an assumption here that he doesnt know about you reselling his combos).

https://gyazo.com/e88a1695f57a93b818aa1d618f8bf552 I think PureGold mentioned he was pretty new to the cracking community so that the combo was "good" might be 1 hit:1000 lines ratio.

The proofs:

Proof 1 - I agree that the link doesnt work
Proof 2 - This is obviously from a combo cloud (I'm not saying it's somebody elses combo, since you mentioned that youve worked in 20+ clouds it might as well be a combo you dumped / breached and just renamed and uploaded).
Proof 3 - I think it means that PureGold says that you got one of the combos from cracked.io / patched.to (idk), since the combo cloud site got dumped with all the combos inside of it.

Teletool:

Doesnt even bother to go into this. 

Note: I hope I will not receive any negative backlash from this, my only intentions with posting a comment was to clear up something. If you guys want me to delete this comment just reply and I will remove it.
[Image: riot2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 December, 2022 - 10:22 PM by Heavenly.)
(22 December, 2022 - 10:17 PM)Chiya Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2022 - 10:13 PM)lil_Heaven Wrote: Show More
If you have worked in over 20+ combo clouds doesnt mean you can resell their combos (All the clouds I have looked at forbids reselling in the T.O.S). 

And about you being close friends with Donjuji doesnt mean you can resell his combos for your own personal gain (I'm making an assumption here that he doesnt know about you reselling his combos).

https://gyazo.com/e88a1695f57a93b818aa1d618f8bf552 I think PureGold mentioned he was pretty new to the cracking community so that the combo was "good" might be 1 hit:1000 lines ratio.

The proofs:

Proof 1 - I agree that the link doesnt work
Proof 2 - This is obviously from a combo cloud (I'm not saying it's somebody elses combo, since you mentioned that youve worked in 20+ clouds it might as well be a combo you dumped / breached and just renamed and uploaded).
Proof 3 - I think it means that PureGold says that you got one of the combos from cracked.io / patched.to (idk), since the combo cloud site got dumped with all the combos inside of it.

Teletool:

Doesnt even bother to go into this. 

Note: I hope I will not receive any negative backlash from this, my only intentions with posting a comment was to clear up something. If you guys want me to delete this comment just reply and I will remove it.

note the combo clouds that this is in is all closed down i have all the backup files for it i have permission as i was also the owner for a lot and co owner

proof 3 i cant seem to find any volt reference in the files

you wont receive any hate as your just confused about it and thats fine

teletool not btohering about it yes i understand since even he says it works just bit slow

If all the combo clouds are closed down why did you still sell all the files.

@PureGold might have found lines from the leaked site in the dumped data you sold him.

And another thing worth mentioning was that you (@Chiya) said you dumped all the combos (I presume), but you agree that it was from 20+ closed / old / raped clouds?
[Image: riot2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (PoorPureGold) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
@Darkness can we please have @lil_Heaven included? he is speaking facts
[Image: public]
Openups
That Works
Private Telegram Channel Link: Telegram Channel: https://t.me/Pureden_Bot