Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

$2,000 + $600 scammed By @Chiya UHQKARMA| Free Data Collected & Sold for $2K

by PoorPureGold - 22 December, 2022 - 05:50 AM
This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 December, 2022 - 10:22 PM)Chiya Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2022 - 10:20 PM)lil_Heaven Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2022 - 10:17 PM)Chiya Wrote: Show More
note the combo clouds that this is in is all closed down i have all the backup files for it i have permission as i was also the owner for a lot and co owner

proof 3 i cant seem to find any volt reference in the files

you wont receive any hate as your just confused about it and thats fine

teletool not btohering about it yes i understand since even he says it works just bit slow

If all the combo clouds are closed down why did you still sell all the files.

@PureGold might have found lines from the leaked site in the dumped data you sold him.

keep in mind remember what im selling him all my combo files over 3 years every single file this is all collected up and origionally was not meant to be sold to him and was meant to be kept for me but i sold it to him so he would have access to all combos

So you tell me that you sold OP old combos in a period of 3 years? Then you could have time to filter the combos instead of just saying "eh" and throwing in all of your combos in a massive combo file and selling it.
[Image: riot2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Chiya) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (PoorPureGold) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 December, 2022 - 10:29 PM by PoorPureGold.)
@Chiya you are clearly fucking stealing people's shit https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Stop-l...-sadnigga2

@Darkness look at it also

(22 December, 2022 - 10:28 PM)lil_Heaven Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2022 - 10:24 PM)Chiya Wrote: Show More

@PureGold might have found lines from the leaked site in the dumped data you sold him.

And another thing worth mentioning was that you (@Chiya) said you dumped all the combos (I presume), but you agree that it was from 20+ closed / old / raped clouds?

i mention it was all the combos i had owned

So if I, buy multiple clouds, download the combo file, its technically right that I now "own" that combo. That means I can resell combos without any backlash.

As they say in software licenses, you can legally use it for personal use but not for commercial use which @Chiya did and clearly betrayed me and the combo cloud owners
[Image: public]
Openups
That Works
Private Telegram Channel Link: Telegram Channel: https://t.me/Pureden_Bot
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 December, 2022 - 10:17 PM)Chiya Wrote: Show More
note the combo clouds that this is in is all closed down i have all the backup files for it i have permission as i was also the owner for a lot and co owner

proof 3 i cant seem to find any volt reference in the files

you wont receive any hate as your just confused about it and thats fine

teletool not btohering about it yes i understand since even he says it works just bit slow

And another thing worth mentioning was that you (@Chiya) said you dumped all the combos (I presume), but you agree that it was from 20+ closed / old / raped clouds?

So if I, buy multiple clouds, download the combo file, its technically right that I now "own" that combo. That means I can resell combos without any backlash.
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 December, 2022 - 10:42 PM by Heavenly.)
(22 December, 2022 - 10:30 PM)Chiya Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2022 - 10:28 PM)lil_Heaven Wrote: Show More

if the clouds are all down that means i can use the combos for myself which was the origional intention

You are not answering my question. 

And, your original intention by being co-owner / owner in a cloud due to you have high reps was just go gain combos and sell them for personal gain?

(22 December, 2022 - 04:50 PM)Chiya Wrote: Show More
right so analyses time after trying to talk to puregold and him not co operating with me while i wait on liars since i have sent proof so lets look at this:

about the combos:

since the user has chosen not to show any screen of communications due to private information so thats fine but i will take a image of him being satisfied i have hidden his sensitive information:

https://gyazo.com/e88a1695f57a93b818aa1d618f8bf552

but when selling the combos i specifically mentioned it was all the combos i had following from: combos from 2019-2022 from when i started to the end, combos i have purchased, hitlists i have obtained, combo clouds i have purchased or helped supply

so now lets look at all the proofs:

proof 1 - link dosent work
proof 2 - this is naming pattern which is common but even if this was part of someone combo cloud i mentioned all my files are in this so thats fine
proof 3 - wtf does this even show theres no context its just volt idk what you mean or what this means

user showed me he was satisfactory and started building a website around combo cloud i offerd to help him throughout and still do i have no intentions of manipulating him as i have said this multiple time i talk to him how i talk to others "friend to a friend" as you may say as people who are used to my typing pattern can confirm i was not talking any differently to him as i do to others

https://gyazo.com/60d550e5cf76de6fc5cd31457eef4e19

so i want to talk about this that is correct i have dumped lots of lines and have lines in combo clouds keep in mind i have participation in lots of combo clouds and do help restock or send combos to them

i have worked with over 20 combo clouds and used generic naming patterns

for the knackt and donjuji part - knackt i am 90% sure there are either no combos of knackt in those files or maybe max 10 files

donjuji cloud - this man fucking taught me ofc i have all his combos i was close to him and always wanted to help out where i could to point where i would sometimes give combos and most of time always bought hsi clouds coes hes a hq dumper

targetting me being busy to check dms that is correct its christmas if i show as online its running in background 

"1-2 hits on Jetblue which are easy as fuck to hit, 30-40 Hits on BWW food combo" i want to point the very fucking obvious these are combos from 2019-2022 obviously 2019 combos that are from when i could barely dump he was satisfied with my combos as i showed above he has millions of billions of lines to go through and try and i advise filtering and vming and i give tools for this

so thats that whole fiasco sorted as i have prooved every single one of your proofs wrong or they just dont make sense and i debuttled all your information

so now lets talk about teletool:

all your proofs i have solved there issue minus your issue since you didnt give me time but i can solve that now just restart the program and it works that side isnt on us thats kinda on autofications

but the tool runs and works just slow thats it

One thing to add to this is that all the proof is actually not here, but instead is in @Liars PMs. So this case is up to him to decide. I'm going to sleep now.
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(22 December, 2022 - 10:50 PM)Chiya Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2022 - 10:31 PM)lil_Heaven Wrote: Show More
(22 December, 2022 - 10:30 PM)Chiya Wrote: Show More
if the clouds are all down that means i can use the combos for myself which was the origional intention

You are not answering my question. 

And, your original intention by being co-owner / owner in a cloud due to you have high reps was just go gain combos and sell them for personal gain?

(22 December, 2022 - 04:50 PM)Chiya Wrote: Show More
right so analyses time after trying to talk to puregold and him not co operating with me while i wait on liars since i have sent proof so lets look at this:

about the combos:

since the user has chosen not to show any screen of communications due to private information so thats fine but i will take a image of him being satisfied i have hidden his sensitive information:

https://gyazo.com/e88a1695f57a93b818aa1d618f8bf552

but when selling the combos i specifically mentioned it was all the combos i had following from: combos from 2019-2022 from when i started to the end, combos i have purchased, hitlists i have obtained, combo clouds i have purchased or helped supply

so now lets look at all the proofs:

proof 1 - link dosent work
proof 2 - this is naming pattern which is common but even if this was part of someone combo cloud i mentioned all my files are in this so thats fine
proof 3 - wtf does this even show theres no context its just volt idk what you mean or what this means

user showed me he was satisfactory and started building a website around combo cloud i offerd to help him throughout and still do i have no intentions of manipulating him as i have said this multiple time i talk to him how i talk to others "friend to a friend" as you may say as people who are used to my typing pattern can confirm i was not talking any differently to him as i do to others

https://gyazo.com/60d550e5cf76de6fc5cd31457eef4e19

so i want to talk about this that is correct i have dumped lots of lines and have lines in combo clouds keep in mind i have participation in lots of combo clouds and do help restock or send combos to them

i have worked with over 20 combo clouds and used generic naming patterns

for the knackt and donjuji part - knackt i am 90% sure there are either no combos of knackt in those files or maybe max 10 files

donjuji cloud - this man fucking taught me ofc i have all his combos i was close to him and always wanted to help out where i could to point where i would sometimes give combos and most of time always bought hsi clouds coes hes a hq dumper

targetting me being busy to check dms that is correct its christmas if i show as online its running in background 

"1-2 hits on Jetblue which are easy as fuck to hit, 30-40 Hits on BWW food combo" i want to point the very fucking obvious these are combos from 2019-2022 obviously 2019 combos that are from when i could barely dump he was satisfied with my combos as i showed above he has millions of billions of lines to go through and try and i advise filtering and vming and i give tools for this

so thats that whole fiasco sorted as i have prooved every single one of your proofs wrong or they just dont make sense and i debuttled all your information

so now lets talk about teletool:

all your proofs i have solved there issue minus your issue since you didnt give me time but i can solve that now just restart the program and it works that side isnt on us thats kinda on autofications

but the tool runs and works just slow thats it

One thing to add to this is that all the proof is actually not here, but instead is in @Liars PMs. So this case is up to him to decide. I'm going to sleep now.

me being owner / co owner was for profit i worked with the clouds or owned them for money i get paid to and liars isnt allowed to be involved with any of the sr

1. So basically you've exited 20+ clouds, and are now reselling the combos
2. If @Liars is not in the scam report then it will be up to the staff in the scam report to decide it
3. You're literally using a method called Cherry Picking, since you are only answering questions that makes you look like the good guy
4. If OP (@PureGold) can prove that @UHQKarma said that all the combos was dumped by himself and not leeched this scam report is over