Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

2024 Method to Make Money From Bulk Email Spamming, Social Engineering and Phishing

by JohnCass - 04 January, 2024 - 05:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (JohnCass) - Unhide
JohnCass  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 04 January, 2024 - 07:30 PM by JohnCass.)
Hola everyone, happy new year!

I go by the alias ProfPluto. I recently joined Cracked to share some working methods that made me close year 2023 making over $800k. This guide is for you if you are looking for really working (proven) methods of making good money online hacking. You should be willing to invest your time and money into the game and have patience while it all plays out. I am here to guide and offer mentorship to you until you get your first or next hundreds of thousands of $ sending out spam emails with phishing links. Whether you are a hacker or not, this guide can work out for you. You may just have to spend money buying your leads or email lists and setting up your spamming and phishing campaigns.

Continue reading below.

It all started in early 2023 when a friend's email account got hacked and all his Bitcoin got stolen despite having an OTP set. I kept asking how that was possible so I offered to do some research. Later on, I found out that he fell for a phishing link sent to his email. Considering how sloppy the email he received was, I found it very funny because I knew I would never fall for that. With a little more research on Google, I found out that a lot of people fall for phishing links and their campaigns. I decided to give it a try out of curiosity and to my greatest surprise, the click-throughs and logs I got were massive. So I kept sending out bulk emails with phishing links, hoping to find Bitcoin wallets. It wasn't an easy process at all because I couldn't find what I was looking for (my email list was not majorly crypto users). I was about to give up on the campaign during the 3rd month until I did some research and found some information about business email compromise (BEC) and how it works. I gave it a try and made my first cash out (it was about $87k after third-party cuts). When I saw it was lucrative, I broadened my interest and went through each email I hacked thoroughly to see how I could get some dollars from the owner. Some methods worked out and some did not. Later on, I stumbled upon email accounts with crypto wallets connected to them and transferred some cryptocurrencies. Some email accounts even received OTP to email during online purchases and I would use phishing, fake shop, or other methods to try and get the person's credit card details. Providing OTP during purchase allowed me to spend up to $5k from the credit and debit cards I got. In December, I gifted myself a brand-new whip.

Why email spamming and phishing links

From my experience, gaining access to someone's email account gives you access to quite a lot most especially the possibility of getting OTP codes sent to it. So the primary attack vector is to gain access to email accounts using phishing links.

How to launch your first email spamming and phishing campaign

To start your email spamming and phishing campaign, you will need to first gather your email lists whether personal or business emails, so you can make money from them. It's best not to limit the audience because some business owners use their business emails for personal needs too. Some of them even forward emails from their email account to their business email account. Then you set up your phishing link and set up your bulk SMTP sender. The bulk SMTP sender I use is usually set up using VPS or dedicated servers. Get a minimum of 4GB RAM RDP and powerful mailing software like Gammadyne Mailer with lots of functionalities. Prepare your HTML letter using advanced spintax methods for better delivery. If you do not know how to set up the items above, you can hit me up for guidance and consultation, and if you prefer to pay to get an efficient setup done, you're welcome to.

How do I make money from an email account I have access to?

The first thing after gaining access to an email account is to set up an email forwarding to another email account controlled by you. This is a kind of backup I use to continue receiving emails in case the email account owner discovers they have been hacked or for whatever reason gets to change their password. After that go through the email account thoroughly and see what they use their email account for. If the email account receives OTP from crypto wallets then that is a very easy cash out. For business emails, if they buy and sell from their email account then you can intercept the transaction at the point of invoice exchange and provide account details controlled by you to receive the funds. If the email account is used for online purchases, you can log in to the e-commerce store and order items on behalf of the user if their credit or debit card information is stored. This is to name a few there are a lot of methods and tricks to make money from email account owners including initiating bank transfers like ACH.

Join my Telegram group today to continue learning https://t.me/+s1n5E28GoUZhMzlh
Feel free to contact me if you have questions, need help setting up an effective email spamming campaign, or have a business offer.

This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (JohnCass) - Unhide
JohnCass  
Registered
Threads
Bumped #2
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (hush1235) - Unhide