Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

50,000€ - Invest in a property or something else?

by aax - 10 October, 2020 - 01:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 October, 2020 - 01:04 AM by aax.)
Hey, so I have around 50k euro laying around and I need to save approx 50k more to afford a good flat/house in my country (this will take me 2-3 years at my current IT job).

However...I am having second thoughts. I am thinking of opening some kind of a company or a business because I am still in my 20s and if I am going to risk (and possibly fail), better do it now.

I am also considering buying property and giving it for rent, the rent will essentially pay the bank mortgage every month as long as I have tenants. If the first one goes well, I will keep buying and renting more

Any thoughts or ideas? Anyone done something similar before?
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (RedZX) - Unhide
RedZX  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
airbnb is a good way to make money check it out

This post is by a banned member (quachquesh2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Yooko) - Unhide
Yooko  
Retired Staff
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 October, 2020 - 01:05 AM by Yooko.)
https://fortunly.com/statistics/small-bu...tatistics/

If you can beat the stats you can have a nice business for 50k as long as you know what you're doing

Property is always pretty safe
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 October, 2020 - 01:07 AM by aax.)
(10 October, 2020 - 01:04 AM)RedZX Wrote: Show More
airbnb is a good way to make money check it out

Yes I thought of that, unfortunately this requires someone to "deal" with the property on a daily basis - accepts guests, clean etc. I don't have this opportunity as I have a well-paid job and no time, and I guess I could hire a company but it feels like I will be getting the same amount of money as if I were to rent it. And I would prefer to rent it to the same people for months/years rather than guests every few days.
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
A good property will just double the initial investment within first 24-36 months, however i dont think this is enough budget for that sort of property.
but yes property is always the safest investment and even bad choices can get you your investment back as 2x in 5-10 years.
This is just in the total value when you try to sell it as a whole, rent is just the every month profit, so it is a good choice.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 October, 2020 - 01:05 AM)Yooko Wrote: Show More
https://fortunly.com/statistics/small-bu...tatistics/

If you can beat the stats you can have a nice business for 50k as long as you know what you're doing

Property is always pretty safe

Thanks for the link. Yeah I know 50k is really not even close to what people usually need to start a business (unless I go the indie route, with just 2-3 people which is even riskier). That's why my aim is towards real estate where the money can give me a good start for the first property.
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (VAVE) - Unhide
VAVE  
Retired Staff
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 October, 2020 - 01:08 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
A good property will just double the initial investment within first 24-36 months, however i dont think this is enough budget for that sort of property.
but yes property is always the safest investment and even bad choices can get you your investment back as 2x in 5-10 years.
This is just in the total value when you try to sell it as a whole, rent is just the every month profit, so it is a good choice.

but you are so rich you have a good starting budget @KSZ Kappa