Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

50,000€ - Invest in a property or something else?

by aax - 10 October, 2020 - 01:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 October, 2020 - 01:13 AM by aax.)
(10 October, 2020 - 01:08 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
A good property will just double the initial investment within first 24-36 months, however i dont think this is enough budget for that sort of property.
but yes property is always the safest investment and even bad choices can get you your investment back as 2x in 5-10 years.
This is just in the total value when you try to sell it as a whole, rent is just the every month profit, so it is a good choice.

Thanks, I completely agree. I don't mind taking a bank loan to afford a decent place as I will be getting the lowest mortgage rate due to my income. My plan is to start small, perhaps buy a small flat near university/industrial area and rent that. If it all works out, it will be paying for itself every month which will allow me to buy a second one and so on. Even if I don't get profit from the rent, it is enough to only cover the mortgage and perhaps maintenance (repair here and there). I will end up with a free flat in 15-20 years. Even if some months I don't have tenants, I will be able to cover the bank fee as I always make sure to have savings.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (stranger47) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Depends on how much patience you have, and time. Property investment is probably your safest bet. It's often reliable and pays well, but usually after a long time. There will always be time for property investement but I can't say the same for starting a business/company, nothing quite compares, esppecially where experience is concerned. I say start a company, you're young. YOLO...
This post is by a banned member (Wepinbell2000) - Unhide