Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

5000-10000$ a month | greyhat | 5/5 copies left

by hereformoney - 18 June, 2021 - 05:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (hereformoney) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 June, 2021 - 08:11 PM by hereformoney.)
Edit: This method is greyhat, but some people might find it blackhat. So i have updated the title. There is a way to make this method fully blackhat but i am not endorsing that nor will tell you how in the ebook. Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Hey,
Today i'm listing a unique, never seen before method on any of the forums. I am not here to guarantee you fake gains like other ebooks / mentorships, with a flashy design to make you purchase it for a cheap price, neither am i looking to draw buyers in with fake discounted copies left. Lets skip the bullshit and get to the point instantly.
Please do not buy if you are looking to get rich quick, on autopilot, without doing anything. This requires you to put in some effort and time, if you want to earn more.

The setup isn't to long. You should be ready to go the same day you purchase, or the day after that.

This method is reliable, however it can get saturated if to many people get their hands on it. ( Like everything else ) So if you buy a copy, do NOT share it or leak it to anyone. It won't get saturated as long as the method doesn't get spread out to everyone, simple as that.

This does not include > Refunds, ewhoring, ppd, cpa, carding, cracking accounts, hacking, silent mining, dropshipping.

I can't really tell you what the method is, without giving it away. For any questions, add my discord. ( Found on my profile ). I can answer your questions as good as i can, without giving anything away.

This isn't just an ebook. I will send you a PDF that explains straight forward the method and how to set it up. But included, i will be online on discord for 1on1 support to answer your questions, if you get stuck and need help to get going.

How long until you made back your investment?
It really depends, but it shouldn't take to long.
You receive money in different amounts everytime. You can make your money back in 1 day, or in a few days. It's all up to you, how much time and effort you put in.

Investment 
You are gonna need around 100 dollars to get going. I will tell you how in the book, or in the 1on1 support if you want help.

Can i do this everywhere?
Yes, you can. It would be benefitial if you were in the US, but if you aren't, you can still do this. You do not need a friend in the states, it's doable everywhere, but as mentioned, it's easier if you are in the states.

Where do i get payed?
Btc, paypal, cashapp, venmo, you name it. It's all up to you!

Some of the earnings: https://prnt.sc/15t40b8

There are 5 slots available, prices will be:
1st -  Vouch copy - 250$, you will also receive a fully verified paypal on the purchase. ( Need to leave a honest review, without giving the method away. Paypal only comes with purchase unless it's sold on my other thread. )
2nd copy - 500$
3 - 700$
4 -  800$
5 -  1000$ 
Payments are payed in BTC.
I am not gonna use a middleman holding funds, i will guarantee a full refund if you somehow can't execute this. If you are a slow worker, i don't want a middleman holding funds until you get going.

Show ContentSpoiler:
This post is by a banned member (ursla) - Unhide
ursla  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 June, 2021 - 05:42 PM by ursla.)
Waiting for some vouches so i can buy

does it include blackmailing ?
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 June, 2021 - 05:42 PM)ursla Wrote: Show More
Waiting for some vouches so i can buy

does it include blackmailing ?

Hey, thanks for your interest. No, there is no blackmailing involved.
This post is by a banned member (Sn4ck) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 June, 2021 - 07:50 PM)Sn4ck Wrote: Show More
GLWS!

LOOKS GOOD

Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (PabloMarmol) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Why does it hide the btc addresses in your proof of payment? This is the only way to verify that you really earn money with this, and yet it hides it ..... Considering that many of you might be interested in its "method "Verifying for yourself that you actually received those payments through the blockchain network would be useful ... I don't know, this is weird ...
This post is by a banned member (midwxst) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 June, 2021 - 11:58 PM by hereformoney.)
(18 June, 2021 - 08:16 PM)PabloMarmol Wrote: Show More
Why does it hide the btc addresses in your proof of payment? This is the only way to verify that you really earn money with this, and yet it hides it ..... Considering that many of you might be interested in its "method "Verifying for yourself that you actually received those payments through the blockchain network would be useful ... I don't know, this is weird ...

It doesn't matter from who they came from, you can still see it's the received amount, who they came from is none of anyones business here. It's just the fact that i did receive it. I have no reason making a thread, and lying about incoming payments. I could easily steal screenshots from other forums or w/e, inspect element, take screenshots from payments received from other stuff. All i can tell you is that these payments are all because of the method i am selling aka earnings.
Once the vouch copy for the discounted price is sold and a vouch / review comes in, you will know it's legit. If you are interested, wait for someone else to purchase and you will see it's all legit

(18 June, 2021 - 08:33 PM)_colebennett_ Wrote: Show More
GLWS. DO you give vouch copies? (for free)

Thanks.
I had a pretty vouched guy from here contact me regarding this, a free vouch copy and in return i'd get a detailed and honest review.
For now, i just posted it and i am not interested in that. If i don't get a single sale in a long while, and i am in need of a vouch, i'll look into that sort of stuff, but just maybe.
It's not that i need the money for selling this method, i am selling it so other people also can earn big money, i have no reason to be alone with it. But i need the payments to ensure the privacy of the method, and some extra money to me. But i am probably not gonna start giving it away left right and center just so i can get the sales money, i am not that desperate.
I will keep you in mind, if i decide to give away a free vouch copy.

I am adding this for whoever is reading it;
The 250$ vouch copy is a cop. You will get a paypal along with it, itself worth 50+$. You will 100% make this money back pretty fast, unless you like i mentioned, think you are gonna get rich without doing anything. Althought u don't need to work 5 hours a day to make this work, you still need to put time into it.