Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

5000-10000$ a month | greyhat | 5/5 copies left

by hereformoney - 18 June, 2021 - 05:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (PabloMarmol) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
come on, a screenshot like this, it does not verify absolutely anything, it is not known whether or not it is a proof of real payment, which makes one suspect about whether or not he really makes money with this ...
This post is by a banned member (hereformoney) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 June, 2021 - 12:13 AM)PabloMarmol Wrote: Show More
come on, a screenshot like this, it does not verify absolutely anything, it is not known whether or not it is a proof of real payment, which makes one suspect about whether or not he really makes money with this ...

Yep, like i meant, whatever i show you, can be any sort of payment for anything. Doesn't have to be from the method. Reason i posted was because i see most sales have some sort of proof of earnings. I can assure u the money is from the method, but that doesn't really mean much on the internet, i guess  [Image: feelssadman.png]

Lets wait for the VC to get sold! :D
This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Good Luck With Sales
[Image: 7SEJ6Cj.gif]
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 June, 2021 - 04:23 PM)TimeChangeEverything Wrote: Show More
Good Luck With Sales

Thanks!  PepeBlush PepeBlush PepeBlush
This post is by a banned member (ZeroP) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
accept mm ?
[Image: sig.gif]

Threads
4 Years of service
(19 June, 2021 - 10:41 PM)ZeroP Wrote: Show More
accept mm ?

"I am not gonna use a middleman holding funds, i will guarantee a full refund if you somehow can't execute this. If you are a slow worker, i don't want a middleman holding funds until you get going."
I know i am not really reputable here on this forum, so for you that has more rep than me i could do the VC for 200$. It really is a cop, you get a fully verified paypal along with the purchase!
Best regards
This post is by a banned member (ZeroP) - Unhide
ZeroP  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(19 June, 2021 - 11:06 PM)hereformoney Wrote: Show More
accept mm ?

"I am not gonna use a middleman holding funds, i will guarantee a full refund if you somehow can't execute this. If you are a slow worker, i don't want a middleman holding funds until you get going."
I know i am not really reputable here on this forum, so for you that has more rep than me i could do the VC for 200$. It really is a cop, you get a fully verified paypal along with the purchase!
Best regards

Sounds like a scam to not accept mm

Threads
4 Years of service
(20 June, 2021 - 12:33 AM)ZeroP Wrote: Show More
(19 June, 2021 - 11:06 PM)hereformoney Wrote: Show More
accept mm ?

Best regards

Sounds like a scam to not accept mm

I can assure you it's not a scam. If interested, just wait for the VC to get sold, but, it's gonna cost more as slots get filled  :pepo: