Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

5000-10000$ a month | greyhat | 5/5 copies left

by hereformoney - 18 June, 2021 - 05:30 PM
This post is by a banned member (hereformoney) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Debugger) - Unhide
Debugger  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2021 - 02:58 PM by Debugger.)
Okay, so, you're not accepting middleman, not providing any FREE vouch copies? How buyer can be safe here?
You want to sell a Vouch copy lol, I would understand that if you're using middleman, but not like this.

People, avoid this or you will get 99% scammed  pepeokay
DEBUGGER'S SERIAL NUMBER SHOP
This post is by a banned member (R3born) - Unhide
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
4 Years of service
Buys a 10$ premium upgrade, doesn't accept MM, and minimum sale is $250. :pepothink:
This post is by a banned member (detka) - Unhide
detka  
Royalty
Threads
6 Years of service
========================
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2021 - 04:12 PM by hereformoney.)
(21 June, 2021 - 02:58 PM)Debugger Wrote: Show More
Okay, so, you're not accepting middleman, not providing any FREE vouch copies? How buyer can be safe here?
You want to sell a Vouch copy lol, I would understand that if you're using middleman, but not like this.

It's not a scam, i also mentioned i am able to go down on the price for the first vouch copy to get going with sales and get some reputation on this method. Don't come here with accusations saying it's 99% to get scammed from me, when you know nothing. Ur 99% a boring history studying nerd, so stick to the past instead of the present with ur attitude, now i gave it back to you. Hope it's fine between us :D
(21 June, 2021 - 03:00 PM)R3born Wrote: Show More
Buys a 10$ premium upgrade, doesn't accept MM, and minimum sale is $250. [Image: PepoThink.png]
I did it because i thought it looked cool, and why not spend 10 to have some fun reading premium leaks. I can go down on the first copy, no worries. No one is forcing anyone to purchase before someone can vouch.
(21 June, 2021 - 03:04 PM)Fuego Wrote: Show More
This made me giggle...

Don't fall for this guy, we all know if he could make $5k-$10k a month he would have 0 issues using a MM as it would be just passive income.

Let alone, sell the method and saturate it.
I don't have need for the method anymore, so why let a goldmine not be used for others.
And i never said it was passive income, as stated, you have to put in time, which i don't have, so i am selling this to let others make some moneyyy!
It won't be saturated, aslong as people don't leech :)
Hope i clarified some stuff!
This post is by a banned member (detka) - Unhide
detka  
Royalty
Threads
6 Years of service
========================
This post is by a banned member (R3born) - Unhide
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 June, 2021 - 04:12 PM)hereformoney Wrote: Show More

It's not a scam, i also mentioned i am able to go down on the price for the first vouch copy to get going with sales and get some reputation on this method. Don't come here with accusations saying it's 99% to get scammed from me, when you know nothing. Ur 99% a boring history studying nerd, so stick to the past instead of the present with ur attitude, now i gave it back to you. Hope it's fine between us :D
Buys a 10$ premium upgrade, doesn't accept MM, and minimum sale is $250. [Image: PepoThink.png]
I did it because i thought it looked cool, and why not spend 10 to have some fun reading premium leaks. I can go down on the first copy, no worries. No one is forcing anyone to purchase before someone can vouch.
This made me giggle...

Don't fall for this guy, we all know if he could make $5k-$10k a month he would have 0 issues using a MM as it would be just passive income.

I don't have need for the method anymore, so why let a goldmine not be used for others.
And i never said it was passive income, as stated, you have to put in time, which i don't have, so i am selling this to let others make some moneyyy!

:topkek:
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 June, 2021 - 04:13 PM)Fuego Wrote: Show More
(21 June, 2021 - 04:12 PM)hereformoney Wrote: Show More

It's not a scam, i also mentioned i am able to go down on the price for the first vouch copy to get going with sales and get some reputation on tihs method. Don't come here with accusations saying it's 99% to get scammed from me, when you know nothing. Ur 99% a boring history studying nerd, so stick to the past instead of the present with ur attitude, now i gave it back to you. Hope it's fine between us :D
This made me giggle...

All I am saying is... 

DWC, don't expect a SOUL to purchase from you without using a middleman.

@Liars

I feel you. I am pretty sure someone has enough of funds to potentially lose 200-250$ if the case was that i was a scammer, it's not really a big amount of money. When that person occurs and can vouch, the rest will be sold pretty quickly. I hope the people that are talking trash about me and my thread ( I am not saying you are, i am saying in general ) aren't the ones contacting the other buyers to give them the method for less amount of money, it's their own fault they miss this opportunity   PepeKnife