Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

AMAZON SCAMPAGE 2021 (PHISHNG)

by xath12 - 29 August, 2021 - 08:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (xath12) - Unhide
xath12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 August, 2021 - 09:32 AM by xath12. Edited 1 time in total.)
For a limited time I will have in my store Amazon Scampage updated on 2021.  It has antibots to avoid detection. 

Buy fast!!  This is private and I would not like to share it much since the more people the easier it is to be patched

https://sellix.io/xath12

dm on discord  grillymoreno#7631

email letter 1 preview
https://imgur.com/a/T5saZaP

email letter 2 preview
https://imgur.com/a/ZzBgLtJ
This post is by a banned member (mushroomlol) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
no preview, no nothing, glws tho thinking
xath12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 August, 2021 - 06:19 PM by xath12.)
Excuse me, contact me on discord for doubts

have a nice day!

For those who buy the scampage of amazon (phishing page) I will give you an invitation to Genesis Market valued at $ 15 dollars! Take advantage just for today!
This post is by a banned member (cimr12) - Unhide
cimr12  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Great service!!  the scampage works and the emails not going to spam folder
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 August, 2021 - 06:27 PM)cimr12 Wrote: Show More

This is the fakes vouch ever lol. This account has only 2 posts, both being a vouch for OP (who is his second account :D)
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
xath12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(29 August, 2021 - 11:11 PM)aax Wrote: Show More

This is the fakes vouch ever lol. This account has only 2 posts, both being a vouch for OP (who is his second account :D)

I'll be honest with you, if it was me.  And excuse me if it breaks the rules, but someone who is starting is difficult for someone outside to buy to see if it is legit or not.  Now I will tell you that the previous feedbacks were not me and they are people that I have given them the product so that they can trust me and two other customers that I have had that I understand are satisfied.  I apologize for this, but I think there is no need to take away credibility to a person who is starting just to give a vouch to himself, everyone at some point who is in this when they started did it, but perhaps many did not realize it.  Thank you very much
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 August, 2021 - 09:58 AM by aax.)
(30 August, 2021 - 10:40 PM)xath12 Wrote: Show More
(29 August, 2021 - 11:11 PM)aax Wrote: Show More

I'll be honest with you, if it was me.  And excuse me if it breaks the rules, but someone who is starting is difficult for someone outside to buy to see if it is legit or not.  Now I will tell you that the previous feedbacks were not me and they are people that I have given them the product so that they can trust me and two other customers that I have had that I understand are satisfied.  I apologize for this, but I think there is no need to take away credibility to a person who is starting just to give a vouch to himself, everyone at some point who is in this when they started did it, but perhaps many did not realize it.  Thank you very much

bitch please, it is you - multi-accounting and fake vouching isn't allowed
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
xath12  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
my apologies my friend, as I said I did not mean to scam anyone, just that people get carried away by the reviews of others to trust and buy and if there is not, few take the first step.