Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Add anti-malware / anti-spyware section

by BobMarley - 27 June, 2022 - 01:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (BobMarley) - Unhide
BobMarley  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 June, 2022 - 01:14 PM by BobMarley. Edited 1 time in total.)
This section will be used to post software and leaks related to antivirus .
For example an antivirus account and disinfection tools can both be posted in this section [ after being reviewed my mods ] DancingClown
[Image: Sig.png]

This post is by a banned member (siblings2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (HARB0) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DavidReed) - Unhide
DavidReed  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
If that section will be used to post software and antivirus-related leaks, I suggest you try using parental controls apps if you have kids so they don't download any nonsense from the internet, for that, I can advise an app I use myself and I know how to put parental controls on android. You can try it and report back in this thread. I would be very interested. Thank's.
This post is by a banned member (Litelut) - Unhide
Litelut  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 June, 2022 - 01:13 PM)BOBMARLEY Wrote: Show More
This section will be used to post software and leaks related to antivirus .
For example an antivirus account and disinfection tools can both be posted in this section [ after being reviewed my mods ] DancingClown

agreed
This post is by a banned member (JolyneCujoh1231) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Can ANTI-SPYWARE SOFT be written in Angular? For example, have seen frequent web development solutions in this regard. AngularJS development services deal with similar solutions and can always be useful. Gave an example of a company to give you an idea of what they are talking about
This post is by a banned member (BobMarley) - Unhide
BobMarley  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 July, 2022 - 04:42 PM by BobMarley.)
(05 July, 2022 - 11:32 AM)DavidReed Wrote: Show More
If that section will be used to post software and antivirus-related leaks, I suggest you try using parental controls apps if you have kids so they don't download any nonsense from the internet, for that, I can advise an app I use myself and I know how to put parental controls on android. You can try it and report back in this thread. I would be very interested. Thank's.

tell us what app youve been using

(08 July, 2022 - 02:33 PM)JolyneCujoh1231 Wrote: Show More
Can ANTI-SPYWARE SOFT be written in Angular? For example, have seen frequent web development solutions in this regard. AngularJS development services deal with similar solutions and can always be useful. Gave an example of a company to give you an idea of what they are talking about

about this i have no idea.
[Image: Sig.png]

This post is by a banned member (Mefti) - Unhide