Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Trial-Moderator Application

by KSZ - 28 October, 2021 - 03:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
Hello Cracked members,

Due to the recent demotion and retirements of 3 staff members, we have decided to seek for a few more helping hands to maintain the forum.
Since cracked is a big community that's growing rapidly, we require additional help from our members. We are currently looking for a member that will be promoted to Trial Moderator, who needs to help us maintain peace on the forum and help it grow even more. In order to be considered for this position, you will need to make an application and we will pick THREE (3) applicants to be promoted.

The duties and expectations a Trial Moderator is required to fulfill are the following:

--Find Spammers / Leechers / Multis
--Maintain peace and order in the shoutbox
--Clean the forum from malware and spam, It is important to have malware knowledge and disinfection skills.
--You have to be mature and handle situations professionally
--You must be good at making unbiased decisions and treating everyone equally.
--You must be able to dedicate at least 30-45 minutes daily, solving forum reports, enforcing rules, and assisting users.

Please send your applications to @Applications using the Private Messaging system. One sentence application will be ignored and the user blacklisted from future recruitment, as this will show us that since you did not put time into making the application, you will do the same if you get the position.

You only have until the deadline below to submit your applications, keep in mind it doesn't matter whether you are the first or the last applicant, all the applications will be read and put into consideration. Please put some time into making the application as this will show a lot about yourself and what you are capable to do.

We are only looking for dedicated people!

When sending out the Application make sure that the subject is "Trial Moderator Application" (people that fail to do this will be ignored)!

Applications before the date of this post will be ignored.

Deadline: 11-1-2021 00:00 GMT + 1

Cracked.to Administration
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
@ApolloArt, @Barry, and @AussieM8 are new trial moderators.

There were several good applications, whoever made it to the shortlist will be offered the role whenever a slot opens up.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]