Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Airpods PRO ???

by Pshyotic - 31 October, 2019 - 08:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (Salty2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (hademarqvce) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 June, 2020 - 09:27 AM by hademarqvce.)
I wouldn't spend that money on headphones, I don't think they're worth it. There are more important things to spend money on. For example, I'd spend it on vacation to expand my horizons. Or I'd take some courses and learn a new skill, which may be useful in my professional activity or life. So I ordered the best fake AirPods that work well and are much cheaper than branded ones. I can say that I am very pleased with their price and quality. Moreover, my friend has branded AirPods and he spent a lot of money on them. I was surprised that they ain't much different from mine. And another nice bonus is that if my AirPods break, I won't worry too much about it. But I'm sure that they will work for a long time.
This post is by a banned member (christopherwatkins) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 June, 2020 - 02:54 PM)hademarqvce Wrote: Show More
I wouldn't spend that money on headphones, I don't think they're worth it. There are more important things to spend money on. For example, I'd spend it on vacation to expand my horizons. Or I'd take some courses and learn a new skill, which may be useful in my professional activity or life. So I ordered the best fake AirPods that work well and are much cheaper than branded ones. I can say that I am very pleased with their price and quality. Moreover, my friend has branded AirPods and he spent a lot of money on them. I was surprised that they ain't much different from mine. And another nice bonus is that if my AirPods break, I won't worry too much about it. But I'm sure that they will work for a long time.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM