Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

An intro? My views on Cracking, Leeching, Torrents, Markets. - Ryzler

by Ryzler - 08 September, 2022 - 11:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ryzler) - Unhide
Ryzler  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Hi all, so I have probably run across some of your work in the past through torrents and your ascii art .nfo files. 
Admittedly I myself have been somewhat of a leecher but I feel there is some good reason behind it and your opinion would be appreciated on this.

First of all I am a highly qualified expert on being robbed, used, leeched off. I could start a PHD Uni course on the topic.

I totally understand what it means to work hard to create something and then for someone to come along and take it, claim it as their own, get credit for it, redirect assistance towards themselves and then continue to lie to everyone and have done nothing at all but take everyones time, resources and money and lie. (It is happening now by large groups)

I have a lot of respect for developers and not just software but designers and inventors and builders of all sorts of things, the creators who dream up these things for us and then painstakingly go out there and source the info and materials and work force and forge ahead and create something. 

It is hard work. It is a lot of work. It is a lot of hard work by a lot of people and a lot of trail and error and failures and setbacks and sleepless nights and stress and pain and blood, sweat and tears and I salute them.

When ever I download a torrent it stays with me, it isnt copied and sold out, it is for my own education and learning. it goes onto a computer which is offline (The wifi card has even been physically removed.

I dont use any software for any commercial purposes or for profit. I would certainly want to do things legitimately but had had such a big problem with Australian Government that THEY themselves, the courts, police, legal, medical, have teamed up to drain anything I might do and claim it is their own work and give proceeds to others who are, in my experience and through direct observation, not much other than pub and club owners with gaming venues and brothels who are still nothing much more than British convicts (RIP Queen Liz! 08 Sep 2022)

Why am I here? Well because I have always been interested and fascinated by how some people will want to protect their work, I totally understand a company who wants to say "Hey we spent millions setting up equipment and hiring people and compiling code and testing it and decades of refining it, you should pay for it, we arent robbing you, we are providing a service and product and it costs money"

Yes!, Agreed!

I also  totally understand an individual who says "I work part time to pay off my tuition loan and fees, rent, car expenses, feed myself and cannot afford to pay $xx for software which would make my life a little easier and more productive" or the family who says "we are barely able to keep up with bills and feeding the kids let alone buy them movies and games"

So it is somewhat of a paradox. There is a balance somewhere.

I am here to learn more about cracking software and also to learn to create software and programs and would like to find some motivation and like minded people to share ideas with and develop the ideas I have.

I have ideas, I have many, I know they don't exist yet because it seems many i have tried to look for are not found until someone somewhere who has some link to someone connected to remotely viewing my connection seems to create them and then they are on the market and I am not connected to any of its development. 

There are many examples of this happening. 

I am also quite certain there is a far greater "Black hat" community with greater power than there is a "White hat" community.

It can be compared to the classic battle between good and evil. The good will not cross boundaries and will do things by the book which limits their terrain and access, yet the evil will cross boundaries and ignore the book and break rules and laws and regulations instead of wasting their time studying what these rules and regulations are and have far greater range and access.

This isnt a promotion for evil but it is something that is fact and should be considered and addressed.

Another method evil uses is to claim the good are evil which drained energy from those people and blocks progress where the good wont go around bragging about how evil is evil... 

The irony is that it is evil which turns on evil, as mentioned evil turns on anyone but the good doesnt so I guess there is some irony to it like the ouroborus snake eats its own tail. the company who will stop at nothing for profits to then shoot itself in the foot because they ran out of resources or get fined because their whole focus is the bottom line and cross into some process which wasnt considered...

Im rambling now...

But yeah, would love to learn to make android apps and small utility programs but I think I am just lacking motivation. Not much of a social life, renting in NSW Australia if anyone similar is out this way.

Hope to hear any opinions on all of this.
Regards Jeff. (AKA Jay Cal, Ryad Arlan)

- "Money talks but actions speak louder than words" Jeff.
"Money talks but actions speak louder than words" - Jeff Cal.
This post is by a banned member (mattiaslindberg) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
[Image: k0E5ORb.gif]
Welcome to cracked.io! make sure to read the rules before doing anything crazy.
Trying to live through God's image. Enjoys walks on the beach

[Image: Screenshot_20220905-182104_Instagram.png...height=917]

Steal elixar vouches? SCAMER
This post is by a banned member (Croketas) - Unhide
Croketas  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Welcome sir! ma'am

hello i'm unbanned after 1 year  [Image: PepeBlush.png]
This post is by a banned member (LUL) - Unhide
LUL  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
[Image: 3x]
WELCOME TO CRACKED.IO :pepo:
Cracked.io is a community forum that suits basically everyone!
To make your entry a little easier, please first read the following things through thoroughly
As soon as you have informed yourself sufficiently about the manners, nothing stands in the way of a successful time.
With this in mind, I say goodbye and wish you a pleasant stay on Cracked.io
___________________________________________________________________________________________

BEST REGARDS,@LUL

[Image: lRJO5hO.gif]
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Make sure to read the forum rules:
General Rules | Posting Rules | Anti Leeching | Terms of Service | Marketplace Rules | Shoutbox Rules

Infos and Links you need to know:
Overview of Userranks | Upgrade | Change Avatar | Two Factor Authentication | Security log | Theme Settings | Edit Options

Extras:
Cracked.io Branding | Advertise with Cracked.io | Achievements | Awards | Signature Space deals | Features | Auth

____________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: kzzNmAF.gif]

[Image: xjezwen.gif]
[Image: IJpG0Ar.gif]  [Image: IJpG0Ar.gif]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
⪦ Anti Leeching Upgrade | Terms of Service 

This post is by a banned member (IgniteHost) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
welcome to the forum
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
Hello!!!
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif][Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]