Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Andrew Tate Released from Jail (BREAKING NEWS)

by Coin - 31 March, 2023 - 09:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Okonomiyaki) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(02 April, 2023 - 03:08 PM)KnightChampion Wrote: Show More
He sent a judge a few million $ keek

First they say he is guilty then he goes to jail nothing was proved against him and just the reality and logic he gets out my friend you and people who think the way you do will come up with the weirdest and most random thing just to support their thoughts can't you just accept that he isn't guilty, Also in this case Andrew can't do shit with his money

Besides this case is bigger than Millions if its that simple then he would've been out in the first month Kappa
This post is by a banned member (Payrozza) - Unhide
Payrozza  
Premium Member
Threads
5 Years of service
(01 April, 2023 - 08:43 PM)pruned_34 Wrote: Show More
We'll see how this turns out, I'm looking forward to the final verdict and the evidence they have found

if there is any
[Image: nitrosig.gif]
[Image: Kuvira2-ezgif.gif]
This post is by a banned member (r4073) - Unhide
r4073  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I have been following this case out of pure curiosity.

It's interesting to me the fact that they had him arrested for this long. At one point i thought it all might be due to the fact that the publicly announced how corrupt the system is and that he can bribe any guard.

I think this wasnt about the case as he was never more than just a suspect with no substantial evidence, but more like 'to teach him a lesson' arrest.
I am not a fan of him either. The man is 50% bullshit 50% facts and i cannot argue with that. But it pisses me off because even though they had no tangible evidence he was still held for almost 3 months. Justice is meant to be..fair. This was not justice. More like spite.

I dont think he really deserved it, but was sure as hell looking for it.

[Image: e0d95b45bcfa9cbf12db6d81a049d80a.gif]
This post is by a banned member (pruned_34) - Unhide
pruned_34  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(03 April, 2023 - 02:03 PM)r4073 Wrote: Show More
I have been following this case out of pure curiosity.

It's interesting to me the fact that they had him arrested for this long. At one point i thought it all might be due to the fact that the publicly announced how corrupt the system is and that he can bribe any guard.

I think this wasnt about the case as he was never more than just a suspect with no substantial evidence, but more like 'to teach him a lesson' arrest.
I am not a fan of him either. The man is 50% bullshit 50% facts and i cannot argue with that. But it pisses me off because even though they had no tangible evidence he was still held for almost 3 months. Justice is meant to be..fair. This was not justice. More like spite.

I dont think he really deserved it, but was sure as hell looking for it.

I mean whatever your thoughts about him, there really does not seem to be any evidence. Everyone was saying they have evidence but are not sharing it at this moment, and now they have released him on house arrest and the evidence is still not shared, it seems to me like evidence does not exist ...