Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

AnonSharp - Free AnonFile easy uploader + Source code

by Cups - 21 October, 2018 - 06:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (Cups) - Unhide
Cups  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
Hey, so I was bored today and decided to make a little program to upload files really easily.

It is really straightforward to use, extract the .zip and run the AnonSharp.exe file then click Install.

Now you simply need to select file(s) and right click then > Upload with AnonSharp

[Image: 79798787ea33d2b7196c3c7ad372927e.png]

If you select only 2 files, the anonfile URLs will be automatically opened on your browser, if you upload more than 2 at a time, all links will be directly copied to your clipboard.

If you want to see the source code simply use DnSpy, I commented most of the code, be sure to DnSpy AnonSharpLib.dll also.

Hope this will be useful to some of you  Hype , if it is leave me a like I always appreciate it !

Download link :
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

(If you have any problem feel free to open a ticket on this server https://discord.gg/xcMv8Xd)
This leak has been rated as not working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
Whoever trades his freedom for his safety deserves neither.

I may have coded Axenta, vapor and some other useless shit nobody uses  Fiesta

[Image: 0e55a4ca011af062b46453a9cb4e7954.png]
[Image: 2d7b72d34b6d12c37b8a03fb828c24ee.png]

This post is by a banned member (Styled_) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (invadar9022) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(21 October, 2018 - 06:48 PM)Cups Wrote: Show More
Hey, so I was bored today and decided to make a little program to upload files really easily.

It is really straightforward to use, extract the .zip and run the AnonSharp.exe file then click Install.

Now you simply need to select file(s) and right click then > Upload with AnonSharp

If you select only 2 files, the anonfile URLs will be automatically opened on your browser, if you upload more than 2 at a time, all links will be directly copied to your clipboard.

If you want to see the source code simply use DnSpy, I commented most of the code, be sure to DnSpy AnonSharpLib.dll also.

Hope this will be useful to some of you  Hype , if it is leave me a like I always appreciate it !

Download link :

(If you have any problem feel free to open a ticket on this server https://discord.gg/xcMv8Xd)
This post is by a banned member (m1iles) - Unhide
m1iles  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(21 October, 2018 - 06:48 PM)Cups Wrote: Show More

Download link :

This post is by a banned member (CAVASSI) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Zartex) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
6 Years of service
Nice ill look into this
This post is by a banned member (nemochains) - Unhide