Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Attempt Scam Report Against @Luhhh

by DWC - 13 November, 2022 - 03:17 AM
This post is by a banned member (DWC) - Unhide
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: cracked.io/Luhhh
Sales Thread: Minecraft Youtube rank on hypixel! (cracked.io)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Not scammed, he attempted to scam by mis-informing people consulting the thread.
Screenshots of Communication: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=604https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...height=604
Additional Information: He is trying to sell a banned & unbanable youtube ranked minecraft account on hypixel by mis-informing in the thread.

For exemple : https://media.discordapp.net/attachments.../image.png

Here in the screenshot is stated "Temp-Banned" which isn't true because then on telegram he told me that it was permentantly banned from the server.

Then, me, who knows how sus unbans work on hypixel having a yt ranked account, explained to him that a sus banned yt rank account is unbannable, because hypixel asks for more proofs of ownership like vc'ing with the youtuber etc.

He then answers like that : https://media.discordapp.net/attachments.../image.png

which clearly shows that he doesn't care about selling a product that he is lying on, which is clearly as the rules of cracked.io marketplace as a scam.

Crypto address for a refund: I request the thread to be deleted & selling attempts stopped, then I will delete negative reputations I gave to him.
[Image: 2xHaUpr.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Luhhh (Luhhh) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (tmobtc) - Unhide
tmobtc  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
not sure how its scamming when i say in the post "the accounts are banned"
no form of contact outside of this website.
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 November, 2022 - 03:20 AM by DWC. Edited 1 time in total.)
(13 November, 2022 - 03:19 AM)Luhhh Wrote: Show More

You stated "Temp Banned" which means temporarly, but they're banned for ever, & a banned for ever account is then worth nothing, so stop trying to sell it at 500$

image.png (451×444) (discordapp.net)
tmobtc  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 13 November, 2022 - 03:27 AM by tmobtc. Edited 1 time in total.)

also very clearly states here. (IF YOU CAN READ)

https://i.imgur.com/c2EOMhT.png

i dont care about your little gang neg rep as all my products are legit and if you read carefully all the info is there. dms are always open for questions but not for people who waste my time. thanks in advance.

(13 November, 2022 - 03:20 AM)DWC Wrote: Show More

You stated "Temp Banned" which means temporarly, but they're banned for ever, & a banned for ever account is then worth nothing, so stop trying to sell it at 500$

1. the price has nothing to do with you (as you don't even own it lol) i can price it at 100000000 if i wanted, changes nothing.
2. please get some education and don't waste my time with your bullshit, thanks in advance. 

-complete waste of time and air
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 November, 2022 - 03:21 AM)Luhhh Wrote: Show More

i dont care about your little gang neg rep as all my products are legit and if you read carefully all the info is there. dms are always open for questions but not for people who waste my time. thanks in advance.

1. the price has nothing to do with you (as you don't even own it lol) i can price it at 100000000 if i wanted, changes nothing.
2. please get some education and don't waste my time with your bullshit, thanks in advance. 

Bro it's stated "TEMP BAN" when it is not TEMP BANNED but PERMA BANNED, even the most dumb kid can make the difference between them 2 words
tmobtc  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 November, 2022 - 03:49 AM)DWC Wrote: Show More

Bro it's stated "TEMP BAN" when it is not TEMP BANNED but PERMA BANNED, even the most dumb kid can make the difference between them 2 words

that is correct it is temp banned, even Minecraft itself says that, im sure if you get the brain power you could get it working on hypixel no issue, just as i personally have in the past. please stop throwing mine and your time away. thanks in advance.
DWC  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 November, 2022 - 03:52 AM)Luhhh Wrote: Show More
(13 November, 2022 - 03:49 AM)DWC Wrote: Show More

that is correct it is temp banned, even Minecraft itself says that, im sure if you get the brain power you could get it working on hypixel no issue, just as i personally have in the past. please stop throwing mine and your time away. thanks in advance.

there's literally diferences between temp sus banned which is a 30days wait & lifetime sus banned which is lifetime & not unbannable, can you just edit your thread to perma banned so we don't have to lose both of our times with this thread?