Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Axenta Marketplace basically scammed me.

by CoolCamGames - 14 April, 2020 - 07:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (CoolCamGames) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SoYeZz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Fear) - Unhide
Fear  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 April, 2020 - 07:46 PM by Fear.)
i dont own this server dont @ me

i dont own this server, im simply staff enforcing rules
Grow up please
You scammed and your excuse not to pay was " My MOMS bank only has 2$"

id like to add this is our server not c.to so dont cry here, if you feel you have been falsely banned our server says to contact an owner

Anddd another edit
Proof of thread: nigga what those are discord links

Sorry for all the edits but fair enough if this mad had paid for a shop in our server
However he has paid for nothing which gives us full right to do what we want in our server to put it bluntly

@Darkness
[Image: FYFE5QS.gif]
[Image: WJLpQp6.png]

Think i need a change, before i go insane [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]
This post is by a banned member (Invoked) - Unhide
Invoked  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 April, 2020 - 07:39 PM)SoYeZz Wrote: Show More
@Fear, Lmao i thought u were a good guy

he is still a good guy. great guy i must add.
This post is by a banned member (CoolCamGames) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Adxm) - Unhide
Adxm  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 April, 2020 - 07:40 PM)Fear Wrote: Show More
i dont own this server dont @ me

i dont own this server, im simply staff enforcing rules
Grow up please
You scammed and your excuse not to pay was " My MOMS bank only has 2$"

id like to add this is our server not c.to so dont cry here, if you feel you have been falsely banned our server says to contact an owner

U were banned for scamming then you decided to not refund for a while after that, then when we asked you to refund the guy u blocked me and probably other staff, then afterwards u unblocked me and proceeded to spam me for no reason.
And I agree With Fear

[Image: wqMnz4D.gif]

[Image: xuaK9MN.png]

[Image: e7my9.png]    
This post is by a banned member (Invoked) - Unhide
Invoked  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 April, 2020 - 07:38 PM)CoolCamGames Wrote: Show More
Nulled Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Fear
Discord Profile User: Fear#0002

Alright, so basically I owed someone $6 so I was banned from Axenta MP, I was told by Fear#0002 that if I am able to pay off what I owe I can be allowed back in the server. The dude that I owed was paid $10 (A friend helped me out). I contact Fear and other Axenta Staff admin and they either ignore me or tell me there's nothing they can do since they didn't ban me, they say they will contact the person that banned me but they never respond back after that. After Fear ignoring me for a full day I tell him I am still not yet to be unbanned, he then tells me he will not unban me. Honestly this is a mess for everyone involved, and kind of my fault, but if you promise to unban me you can't just lie like that. Also I have proof of this same staff trying to frame me multiple times. Will list below here.

PROOF FOR THIS THREAD:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png

Thread 2: Another Framement by Fear.

So this one is simple to understand, some dude bought some combos off of me, he then asked for a refund a couple of days later, Fear hadn't recieved any proof yet I was told I had to immediantly refund him or I'd be banned, after paying the dude that exit scammed a day later for about $300. My DWC role wasn't removed, and still said I had an open case on community checkup. I told him to remove and he said no, I had to get another admin to remove it. Fear then removed the other admins message and put something like "CLEARED, BUT STILL NOT TRUSTED" I told him to remove this and it took him like a week or 2 to delete the message and then it still didn't say I was cleared again so that didn't help one bit.

PROOF FOR THIS THREAD:
No proof as this was quite awhile ago (half a year ago), and the Community Checkup server and Fear's discord was termed, but this is not another scam report and should no be treated like it is. It is just edvidence that Fear has tried to ban me in the past for no apparent reason.

Thread 3: Another Framement by Fear.

This one I thought was probably gonna get me perma banned from Axenta Marketplace, MendTheMiner (a friend of Fear) showed me Fears scam report, I thought it was pretty innacurate so when he told me I should try calling the number I did, however, a day later I was banned from Axenta Marketplace for "Doxing" even though I am not a doxer. At all. Doxing is the last thing I'd ever do because it's straight up just a pussy move, I wouldn't like it if someone doxed me so why would I dox someone else, especially since I'd be targeted for a dox.

PROOF FOR THIS THREAD:

Last Thoughts and Conclusion.

Basically as you can see Fear doesn't like me very much. I don't know why, but he started hating me when Thread 2 happened. I hope this applies as a valid scam report as I'd really like to get unbanned from Axenta MP and be marked as no longer a scammer "Still have scammer role on Axenta Program discord" Thank you for reading this long Essay like scam report and have a good day.

how is this a scam report? axenta marketplace does its best to keep the environment safe. you even admitted to making mistakes. fear is not trying to frame anyone. you acting like you unbannable I warned you 3 times for posting an image with a discord invite link inside.
This post is by a banned member (Adxm) - Unhide
Adxm  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 April, 2020 - 07:59 PM by Adxm.)
(14 April, 2020 - 07:45 PM)Invoked Wrote: Show More
(14 April, 2020 - 07:38 PM)CoolCamGames Wrote: Show More
Nulled Profile Link: https://cracked.to/Fear
Discord Profile User: Fear#0002

Alright, so basically I owed someone $6 so I was banned from Axenta MP, I was told by Fear#0002 that if I am able to pay off what I owe I can be allowed back in the server. The dude that I owed was paid $10 (A friend helped me out). I contact Fear and other Axenta Staff admin and they either ignore me or tell me there's nothing they can do since they didn't ban me, they say they will contact the person that banned me but they never respond back after that. After Fear ignoring me for a full day I tell him I am still not yet to be unbanned, he then tells me he will not unban me. Honestly this is a mess for everyone involved, and kind of my fault, but if you promise to unban me you can't just lie like that. Also I have proof of this same staff trying to frame me multiple times. Will list below here.

PROOF FOR THIS THREAD:

Thread 2: Another Framement by Fear.

So this one is simple to understand, some dude bought some combos off of me, he then asked for a refund a couple of days later, Fear hadn't recieved any proof yet I was told I had to immediantly refund him or I'd be banned, after paying the dude that exit scammed a day later for about $300. My DWC role wasn't removed, and still said I had an open case on community checkup. I told him to remove and he said no, I had to get another admin to remove it. Fear then removed the other admins message and put something like "CLEARED, BUT STILL NOT TRUSTED" I told him to remove this and it took him like a week or 2 to delete the message and then it still didn't say I was cleared again so that didn't help one bit.

PROOF FOR THIS THREAD:
No proof as this was quite awhile ago (half a year ago), and the Community Checkup server and Fear's discord was termed, but this is not another scam report and should no be treated like it is. It is just edvidence that Fear has tried to ban me in the past for no apparent reason.

Thread 3: Another Framement by Fear.

This one I thought was probably gonna get me perma banned from Axenta Marketplace, MendTheMiner (a friend of Fear) showed me Fears scam report, I thought it was pretty innacurate so when he told me I should try calling the number I did, however, a day later I was banned from Axenta Marketplace for "Doxing" even though I am not a doxer. At all. Doxing is the last thing I'd ever do because it's straight up just a pussy move, I wouldn't like it if someone doxed me so why would I dox someone else, especially since I'd be targeted for a dox.

PROOF FOR THIS THREAD:

Last Thoughts and Conclusion.

Basically as you can see Fear doesn't like me very much. I don't know why, but he started hating me when Thread 2 happened. I hope this applies as a valid scam report as I'd really like to get unbanned from Axenta MP and be marked as no longer a scammer "Still have scammer role on Axenta Program discord" Thank you for reading this long Essay like scam report and have a good day.

how is this a scam report? axenta marketplace does its best to keep the environment safe. you even admitted to making mistakes. fear is not trying to frame anyone. you acting like you unbannable I warned you 3 times for posting an image with a discord invite link inside.

^ we did not scam you, you didnt buy anything off us personally. We did standard procedure. U broke rules, we enforced the punishments.

[Image: wqMnz4D.gif]

[Image: xuaK9MN.png]

[Image: e7my9.png]