Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Axenta Marketplace basically scammed me.

by CoolCamGames - 14 April, 2020 - 07:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (CoolCamGames) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (SoYeZz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (paradox) - Unhide
paradox  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
First of all, the 1st "encounter" was completely justified, essentially, it looks like you scammed the guy out of his 6 dollars, and we requested you to refund him out of decency. However, a person who was capable of not returning 6 dollars without being confronted by staff, looks like a scammer to me, and if you were willing to scam out of 6 dollars, we can't take the risk of having you back in our server, where you can scam for more.

In the second instance, no matter what the buyer did afterwards, you are obligated to refund the buyer if there was an issue. You had deal with caution because again, we had to intervene in this argument for you to refund, and so it doesnt happen to other people, we add DEAL WITH CAUTION so they know to not trust you to the 100%.

Third instance: First of all, how can you expect someone to defend you if you start by stating: "This one I thought was probably gonna get me perma banned from Axenta Marketplace". Also, you were willing to call a personal phone number, and my guess is that mend didnt give it to you (judging by the photograph). But thats not just it, that instance was on january, so you must have worked something out with them, since you have been unbanned in the past month.

Overall, this is a desperate call for attention, and i really dont see your point in this. You basically want to show the community that we had to intervene in 2 instances for your customers to get their money back? Because that's what you just did.
[Image: jzJ2pYu.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Fear) - Unhide
Fear  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 April, 2020 - 07:51 PM)CoolCamGames Wrote: Show More
Money isn't the problem, you completely ruined my rep along with banning the only place where I earn money. I saw someone pay people months after they scammed and they got unbanned, so why after I pay back after I day I can't be unbanned? You promised an unban. Also, if you say it's not your server how does it become yours? You completely keep changing the subject and you just want me banned.

Sorry to burst the bubble but i didnt "scam" you
You lost no money
Is there anything else i can assist you with?
[Image: FYFE5QS.gif]
[Image: WJLpQp6.png]

Think i need a change, before i go insane [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]
This post is by a banned member (SoYeZz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Invoked) - Unhide
Invoked  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 April, 2020 - 07:49 PM)CoolCamGames Wrote: Show More
Then why was I banned, because in that theory that means I didn't scam.

ok then i hereby have a reason to ban. user posted images with discord links inside which isn't allowed in axenta. this infringement counts as an advertisement. user continues to spam the image over and over again after repeatedly told to stop. out of my good heart i erased 2 warns (3 warns for a ban).
This post is by a banned member (Fear) - Unhide
Fear  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Please everyone not named in the dispute refrain from talking unless asked
[Image: FYFE5QS.gif]
[Image: WJLpQp6.png]

Think i need a change, before i go insane [Image: FeelsStrongMan.png]
This post is by a banned member (CoolCamGames) - Unhide