Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Azurn ... this time i dont need replace.

by superkordoba - 12 June, 2024 - 05:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (Azurn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (superkordoba) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 19 June, 2024 - 10:42 AM by superkordoba. Edited 1 time in total.)
I cant use MOONPAY  anymore as I dont have revolut as it was changed, i used moonpay one time to cashout when i uploaded money first time in revolut.. that money was my money legal money from my pocket it was just to test everything you said moonpay works with revolut and yes it worked .. but after all the rest of the money from revolut gone .. and the revolut account got changed.. so what should I do now with the moonpay without revolut ???   Can't do nothing ... i bought with the same name as the revolut had to cashout revolut.  about the money from the account yes I understand that you could not be resposable for it but for different entities , in case you took or your crew took them , this is SCAM BRO!!! ... do you understand my point of view ???

The admins has decided already you should refund me, they saw our conversation and always has requested to refund the full amount of 280$ but now you should also refund the $50 ...
Threads
(This post was last modified: 19 June, 2024 - 11:20 AM by superkordoba.)
show me one guy who will not get implicated when he will see that his money gone ?? Come on man think about it... it was your worker that means it was you !!  so indirect you took my money and changed account details, with all the respect please respect the admins decision and refund me faster that money as I need them .. to run out my shit ... you are keeping me on place.. I lost 3 hits of Revolut , I lost a lot of time with this story , and still waiting to get my things done but i don't have the money anymore.. so i still lose more time and more money  . Please refund my money !!!

I took Moonpay to cashout revolut, it is on the same name as revolut is, you took back the revolut details where changed, what should I do with Moonpay then ?

Follow the instructions that admins gave to you and refund the money to me now please do that. I did nothing wrong .. to get scammed like this ! I just want to work and keep everything smooth with my shit ..  And you still trying to get my $$$$ for nothing .... 

You are not responsible for the money in the account . But bro YOU TOOK IT !!! How can you say that, You indirectly took it , you worker your insider your i don;t know who took it ,, how do I know you are not on the hand with your worker to do this practice  ???  H
Threads
I did not lost any funds , it where taken by YOU !! indirectly by you .. how you are not responsible for that ?? If where blocked or sized by Revolut or other entity than you or your worker, it was untestable not to refund them but as you took them ( your woker) then you are responsible bro !
Threads
How not to take actions if my account got changed and money taken ? Who will wait with patience for this ? I was curious who taken my money and why .. plus I lost a lot of revolut money hits because of that.. how to not get in contact  ??????  YOu are asking me to upload money into an account after i paid it .. and then if the mponey gone from account not to ask a refund or get in contact with the person ?? ARE YOU KIUDDING ME ????????? @Darkness please i can handle this story anymore confirm what this guy needs to do .. please with allt he ressonect2o'p3ijehdpibfjgnh
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Azurn you have 14 hours to do what @Darkness said.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024