Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Azurn ... this time i dont need replace.

by superkordoba - 12 June, 2024 - 05:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (Azurn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (superkordoba) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 19 June, 2024 - 11:44 AM by superkordoba.)
you are keeping my money !!! REFUND 200$ now .. and the rest when you get confirmation my BTC  wallet  bc1qgjvmjfxxsvc8h6tvnw8p8sg5h3w8p440s93utp

(19 June, 2024 - 11:37 AM)Azurn Wrote: Show More
(19 June, 2024 - 11:34 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Azurn you have 14 hours to do what @Darkness said.

@Liars the thing is that he did not specified exactly how the refund should be.

So i should offer him the $200 refund that he paid to revolut account?

1st he did not paid $280 as he stated in thread. he paid $200 and he had to paid $80 next week which he didn't because he did not had to because of this problem.

https://ibb.co/hKnnt2M

I ALREADY SENT THEM THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION FROM WHERE FIRST TIME.. BRO.. YOU SOLD THIS ACCOUNT TO ME FOR 300$ I TOLD YOU THAT I WILL GIVE YOU 200$ AND THE REST IN SOME TIME.. AND THAT TIME NEVER BEEN COMPLETED BECAUSE IN MEANTIME THE COCUNT GOT CHANGED AND MONEY TAKEN FROM IT .. STOP BULLSHIT AND DO THE REFUND .. refund now 200$ as you say that is right to do , and the rest after you get their confirmation that you should or not should refund ....  show you are not a scammer.. and have good intentions.. and do the $200 refund...
Threads
you are keeping my money !!! REFUND 200$ now .. and the rest when you get confirmation my BTC  wallet  bc1qgjvmjfxxsvc8h6tvnw8p8sg5h3w8p440s93utp
Threads
(This post was last modified: 19 June, 2024 - 12:27 PM by superkordoba. Edited 1 time in total.)
i paid 200$ but I uploaded money that where taken .. 50$ + 30$

also you need to refund for the 50$ for the MoonPay ,  the operators will decide, ,until that time send the 200$ as you said it's correct to send if you got good intention ..

now you are offline......  what a JOKE !!
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Azurn Refund him the 200$. No need to refund the rest as 300$ was the amount which was initally agreed upon.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[TOP SPOT] Ad by YOU
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: PUm4fxA.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Multilogin - Until 26.10

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Threads
(This post was last modified: 20 June, 2024 - 04:01 AM by superkordoba. Edited 1 time in total.)
Refund still not sent this is a big scammer !! @Darkness why he should keep my money that I have uploaded and taken from my accounts ? Also what should I do with Moonpay without Revolut ?  That cost 50$ , and he took from revolut accounts 80$ is this correct ?  and if yes WHY ??