Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Azurn ... this time i dont need replace.

by superkordoba - 12 June, 2024 - 05:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (superkordoba) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2024 - 08:55 AM by superkordoba.)
Prezzy card is not carded it's a prepaid card that i have paid with my own money I can show proof of that !!! 

You are scamming your workers and your customers, your worker who made this account has changed everything because you did not paid her , I got her in contact and she told me everything about this !! So she moved the money i got into revolut and changed everything because she did not got paid .

I did not used the REVOLUT account for fraud or something like this I just uploaded money from my own money !   

Please refund I will never buy something from you again !

https://www.prezzycard.co.nz/ <-- this is the card I have used it and it was bought with my own card account I can show screenshot if needed
Threads
I contacted her after i saw that the money was sent to her , and I was curious why like that !! You are scammer .. SEND my money back and I hope you will not scam someone like me again !
This post is by a banned member (Azurn) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 June, 2024 - 09:27 AM)Azurn Wrote: Show More
You did not had to contacted her, our worker. once I say I help you let everything on my hand. You don t know how the process on our side works. 

We tried helping you everytime but you wanted to do everything on your own just to move faster. Verifications takes times and I did everything as soon as possible everytime. I was kind with you and now you threaten me on Telegram after I replied to dispute that I will regret If I don t refund now...
It doesn t matter much if it was used for carding or now, but i added also this detail.

@Liars please let us know what we should do.

Thank u!

I am sorry for writing this report, but you are full of shit.

You sell accounts and when people deposit in them, their money get taken away by your "workers"?

Why don't you simply say what it is - you pay some idiots to verify accounts for you, they still have access to them and they just take the money when they appear. You are essentially scamming.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
[Image: 00f6ee-2.png]
Threads
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2024 - 09:55 AM by superkordoba.)
yes this what happened twice  and the funds where added from my own pocket .. im so fucked now :) I'm laughing coz i was fucked twice ... i tried to trust this guy every time .. but every time got fucked

got no revolut account that i can trust to add money on it ,, got no money that i have uploaded into the revolut .. :))  crazy not ??
Threads
not true !!!  ONE HOUR FOR YOU means days. One moment for you means hours ... it's a proof on this form that your times.. you fucked me so hard bro .. you got my money I got nothing .. others can be ripped of like this ..  Twice i have added money and they where gone .. This is what you do .
You make accounts then you sell them to your customers like me. after a time when the money gets into your accounts, the accounts get changed and money took away. and .
And you do this again and again .. i think .. But this is not fair bro..  I will let admins to decide if this is right and legit to do .. or not ..