Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Azurn ... this time i dont need replace.

by superkordoba - 12 June, 2024 - 05:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (superkordoba) - Unhide
Threads
bro..  I don't fight with you ! But this is a SCAM MODEL what you do.. you scammed me ..  please with respect i dont fight with you ! Bust send mu bucks back coz they are mine .. and you offered nothing for them , you just took them and made a scheme to get more .. from my revolut accounts that never been mine.. they where changed and drained after i added money !!!! Got changed..  How do you explain that ? Why the account did not changed before I have added money ??  

so you are just FULL OF SHIT how the other guy said !!
This post is by a banned member (Azurn) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2024 - 10:32 AM by superkordoba.)
no this happened twice how can I trust to fix that account? So I can add more money? And more money to go away? NO way !! :) you think i'm stupid or retarded or what   This happened twice...  how you can ask me this gain ? Please refund . End of story!

Yes for few bucks . 200$ + 30$ + 50$  ofc . few bucks but  my bucks that you took away !!
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2024 - 12:10 PM by aax. Edited 4 times in total.)
(14 June, 2024 - 10:33 AM)Azurn Wrote: Show More
superkordoba  please this time let s just wait to see what support thinks about this.

im not saying this unrespectful, but they do have more experience with these cases and they should know the best decission.

@Liars @Darkness

If you were a proper seller, you would've just refunded him. You confess you sell shit accounts and you essentially took his 280$ and he is currently left with nothing. He tried to use your service twice, and got fucked both times. And now you wait for staff to decide if you should refund or not? You are a joke. You literally lost a potential long-time customer and you don't see it. And yes, you will have to refund or get banned, so just do it and get it over with, what a scamming dumbass.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
[Image: 00f6ee-2.png]
Threads
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2024 - 12:45 PM by superkordoba.)
nah stop bullshit i have contacted the person because the fucking revolut account was mine..as I paid for it, and i was curios who the fuck changed the email and phone number and got the money from it .. as it was mine ..  everybody will do that ..    How come not to contact ... ??? If my money gone and my Revolut account got changed ..

Solve what ??? to recover account and money ? If that happened twice .. what to recover / Who will trust to add more money on it after happened twice ??
Threads
(This post was last modified: 14 June, 2024 - 12:55 PM by superkordoba.)
aproval to contact the person who changed details and took money from the revolut account that was mine as I have paid for it ? ARe you a big JOKE dude !! Please approve me to recover my money ... :))) omg ...

You scammed your WORKER , you scammed me..  it's simple you did not paid her , and she got her revolut back and took my money ! Why ? Because you did not paid her !! 
You scammed two people ...   what kind of business is that ?