Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

BEST FTID AND BOXING SERVICE

by WOLF_FTID - 30 June, 2022 - 06:27 AM
This post is by a banned member (OhCanada) - Unhide
OhCanada  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 July, 2022 - 07:51 AM by OhCanada. Edited 1 time in total.)
I tried to deal with this user, he only refunded me because I asked him if I should open a scam report. I can provide proof via PM to show you what you're dealing with. When he told me he was sleeping for 12+ hours, I called him out on his bullshit because he was on the whole time and responded to my messages each and every time while he was supposedly sleeping. He started calling me a fool and poor and stupid - because apparently I'm in Canada and he's in Europe so I don't understand.

Deal with extreme caution.
This post is by a banned member (WOLF_FTID) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (OhCanada) - Unhide
OhCanada  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(24 July, 2022 - 07:57 AM)WOLF_FTID Wrote: Show More
I won't delete it because this idiot wants a refund because the label was not updated over the weekend

(24 July, 2022 - 07:49 AM)OhCanada Wrote: Show More
I tried to deal with this user, he only refunded me because I asked him if I should open a scam report. I can provide proof via PM to show you what you're dealing with. When he told me he was sleeping for 12+ hours, I called him out on his bullshit because he was on the whole time and responded to my messages each and every time while he was supposedly sleeping. He started calling me a fool and poor and stupid - because apparently I'm in Canada and he's in Europe so I don't understand.

Deal with extreme caution.

I won't delete it because this idiot wants a refund because the label was not updated over the weekend

Nope, deal was done at 22 July, 2022 - 09:22 AM - You said it would be dropped on Monday, but when I told you I found someone more reputable to work it for me and I'd get you another label for Monday, you said it was dropped and all done. After I questioned you later about it, you started talking about Monday again, claiming that you're somewhere in Europe where it's a full day ahead - I personally don't know of a country that is 24 hours ahead but I may be wrong so I won't comment on if that's bullshit or not. Either way, why would it take 4 days for a label you dropped at 9am on Friday to be updated. Sketchy. I never asked for a refund btw, you offered me a refund. I have the entire chat screenshotted so I have no reason to lie about what took place.
This post is by a banned member (WOLF_FTID) - Unhide