Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[BHW] Twitter Peaceful Profits | From 0 to 100,000 Followers Quickly!

by mp2020 - 05 July, 2022 - 08:33 AM
This post is by a banned member (shlomotwizer) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
He uses the ig professor Bot. the bot is really good with a 90% hit rate for +1% trades and my friend tell me that he thinks that this is the reason why people are actually willing to pay him premium for this.
problem is that it's super difficult to get that bot as he monitoring the users heavily but there's got to be a way to do this! but this fuckin professor always have some new card to pull out of his sleeves... my friend gave me the group link to join I joined and 5 minutes later he banned, disabled the link and disabled the whole group and now he is asking everyone to fill a form  to keep their group membership that's what my friend told me
This post is by a banned member (Digitalhat) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(09 July, 2022 - 10:52 PM)shlomotwizer Wrote: Show More
He uses the ig professor Bot. the bot is really good with a 90% hit rate for +1% trades and my friend tell me that he thinks that this is the reason why people are actually willing to pay him premium for this.
problem is that it's super difficult to get that bot as he monitoring the users heavily but there's got to be a way to do this! but this fuckin professor always have some new card to pull out of his sleeves... my friend gave me the group link to join I joined and 5 minutes later he banned, disabled the link and disabled the whole group and now he is asking everyone to fill a form  to keep their group membership that's what my friend told me

He is not messing around lol

I got an idea maybe you guys can make a bot to copy his bot so when he posts a signal the bot that in the group detects that and posts it on another channel? I am not an expert when it comes that stuff
This post is by a banned member (shlomotwizer) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I don't think it's possible because my friend told me already that he don't want to put his membership at a risk when I asked him to this the Professor is probably already think about it that someone will do this... it can be a waste of time for him because it might be patched quickly and he can get banned and all of his investment will be gone this guy have zero patience I think
This post is by a banned member (elele99) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (zamundis) - Unhide
zamundis  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(08 July, 2022 - 07:29 AM)Evil_Corporation Wrote: Show More
TO BE HONEST : its bad earning method - ebook BTW LOL kek

Since I see your comment I would like to ask: in your opinion and with the knowledge you have, which course do you consider really worthwhile and really good for making money? Thank you in advance if you can answer me. 
This post is by a banned member (yeung) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (kukucka2) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Crynet) - Unhide
Crynet  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
thks