Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

BUYING ATT DATA

by BaDy1 - 02 January, 2024 - 04:57 PM
This post is by a banned member (BaDy1) - Unhide
BaDy1  
Infinity
Threads
[Image: tele.jpg] Dude, what kind of money is this?
This post is by a banned member (novaTyt) - Unhide
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
Do you see the date? Or you're blind. This is first of all. You deleted the correspondence and now you say that you paid me something. But in the correspondence it is clear that you have not paid me anything and are making everything up
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
[Image: Screenshot-1.png]
BaDy1  
Infinity
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 January, 2024 - 09:35 AM by BaDy1.)
Oh all the new messages when I text! Please review your original wallet address. Don't try to scam me!

[Image: tele2.png]
[Image: telebff3f8024495b2fd.jpg]
This is proof of money transfer! Same address as the proof you sent! Then you deliberately sent another wallet address to scam me more money!
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 January, 2024 - 10:52 AM by novaTyt.)
You personally didn’t translate anything for me. And this transfer was made with a transaction from a friend of a person. And not with you. Who bought 20k bases from me.

That's why you're a liar! And you should be banned from this forum!!!

You are sending me this screenshot of payment from a transaction with another person. To whom I sold 20k bases for $30, since you have it, it was you under a fake TG account, which proves that you are a scammer. And today is January 22. And what did you write to me?
[Image: Screenshot-1.png]This proves that until January 22, you did not pay me for the base you took. YOU ARE A SCAMER AND YOU ARE TRYING TO GET OUT!!! NO GO YOU HAVE POURED YOURSELF IN SHIT AND YOU WILL STINK ALL THE TIME!!!!
BaDy1  
Infinity
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 January, 2024 - 03:02 PM by BaDy1.)
Capture all the messages, scammer!

[Image: yuY1Xd][Image: tele8661c628438b49db.jpg]
[Image: tele225ef4b173e86397e.png]
HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE MONEY TRANSFER TO YOU ALONG WITH THE WALLET ADDRESS YOU POST ABOVE, YOU ARE TRYING TO SHOW YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE STORY! YOU ARE A FRAUD AND GREEDY PERSON, YOU ARE MAKE UP A STORY TO BAD MY IMAGE!

If you said that the money was transferred to you by my friend, why didn't you take a photo of the text messages between you and my friend? He is the one who creates stories to defame others
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
Well, people who have nothing to hide don’t delete correspondence) Now you’ve deleted them again. But luckily all the evidence is there. I clarify that this person deleted all correspondence again
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
https://cracked.io/Thread-SCUMMDO NOT WORK WITH HIM HE WILL DECEIVE YOU!!!!