Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCUMM

by novaTyt - 22 January, 2024 - 11:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (novaTyt) - Unhide
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/BaDy1
Sales Thread:
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 30$
Screenshots of Communication: I described all the evidence in the topic.Additional Information: https://cracked.io/Thread-BUYING-ATT-DATA--1510239
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @BaDy1 (BaDy1) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
[/url]
top ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/07/24]

[Image: Banner.gif]
[/url]
mid ad [exp 15/07/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (BaDy1) - Unhide
BaDy1  
Infinity
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 January, 2024 - 03:01 PM by BaDy1.)
He is a fraud and greedy person, I am transferring money to him but he is making up stories to defame me! The money transfer image I have is here

He is making up a story to defame me! He is being greedy when he wants to receive 2 times the money from me and my friend! This is a picture of my team transferring $30 to him and he deleted all the messages and now denounces me!
https://cracked.io/Thread-BUYING-ATT-DAT...239?page=2
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 22 January, 2024 - 03:05 PM by novaTyt.)
(22 January, 2024 - 02:51 PM)BaDy1 Wrote: Show More
He is a fraud and greedy person, I am transferring money to him but he is making up stories to defame me! The money transfer image I have is here
This transfer was from a friend of a person with whom I worked together on a 20k base, he paid me $30
And you didn’t pay for the base that you took. And today he wrote that you will pay and then started talking about some friend. The evidence is all in your topic. There the payment was on the 21st and you wrote to me today on the 22nd that you will make the payment! Therefore, do not invent or create 10 telegram accounts to work with me.

(22 January, 2024 - 02:51 PM)BaDy1 Wrote: Show More
He is making up a story to defame me! He is being greedy when he wants to receive 2 times the money from me and my friend! This is a picture of my team transferring $30 to him and he deleted all the messages and now denounces me!
https://cracked.io/Thread-BUYING-ATT-DAT...239?page=2

You decide whether it was you who translated or your friend) And there is a screen where you yourself write that you deleted the correspondence) How funny you are)
BaDy1  
Infinity
Threads
Please upload your and my friend's messages! Or did you delete all the messages to make up a story?
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
[Image: Screenshot-1.png]How funny you are
BaDy1  
Infinity
Threads
If you can't upload a picture and are saying you're doing business with my friend, it means you're making up a story to defame me! If so, please upload the evidence you said!
novaTyt  
Registered
Threads
(22 January, 2024 - 03:05 PM)BaDy1 Wrote: Show More
Please upload your and my friend's messages! Or did you delete all the messages to make up a story?

It wasn't me who deleted all the correspondence. I made a deal with him. I take screenshots when I pass first base. And when I get paid in advance, I don’t provide proof.Our transaction was successful. SO no proof is needed.