Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Be careful when u surf forum and trading crypto

by zprin1279 - 16 July, 2021 - 09:23 AM
This post is by a banned member (zprin1279) - Unhide
zprin1279  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service

1. Look like in 4f still have spy, i was got it today when i surf 4r, and i didnt re-check my ltc wallet address when i make purchasing crypto with my exchanger, so my ltc address was auto change to "LfnVynuy4pSdM73hmhWVfXnU1Sb9rAMpPn"  and i find this address from a guy got banned in here,   his signature
Quote:Bitcoin: bc1quzmmzvmke5rhvqnsl9a5t2mcxykhwcx8fz96yu
Litecoin: LfnVynuy4pSdM73hmhWVfXnU1Sb9rAMpPn
Etherum: 0xecd57d4449a9efbd5483889f0432f7dc9ea6fccf

Bitcoin Cash: qzq3fa22j0qc45vvq4azamg4cyahj67tfuwzvjgr5k
Here is his profile: https://cracked.to/dandyyxd
Look like he was using XSS attack to change my wallet by right click  or something like that ~.~
I post in there hope ad can recheck 4r again, and for every one know to be more careful.

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Or, you have been infected with malware. That will change the address to the attacker address.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (HarveyS) - Unhide
HarveyS  
Threads
5 Years of service
Bitcoin clipper
If you use rdp for cracking purpose aka using various tools, configs on rdp only then close the rdp window and test again. 
If the problem persists, reinstall OS.

This post is by a banned member (dross) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Mastiff) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (zprin1279) - Unhide
zprin1279  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 July, 2021 - 10:35 AM by zprin1279.)
(16 July, 2021 - 09:23 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
Or, you have been infected with malware. That will change the address to the attacker address.

yes bro, i think so, but when i turn off the browser using surf cracked.to, and i can edit right click, copy paste another value ok, not like before, only paste his address 
~.~

(16 July, 2021 - 09:30 AM)HarveyS Wrote: Show More
Bitcoin clipper
If you use rdp for cracking purpose aka using various tools, configs on rdp only then close the rdp window and test again. 

i think so, but i using crack tool in vps, and my laptop using vpn, but dont know how or when i got it ~,~ and im sure 1 hour before my browser still work normal, cos i was paid for a service with 14$ ltc, but it ok, and after that i need copy my wallet address to exchange website.... bloom, gotcha, headshot ~.~
This post is by a banned member (Vectonsid) - Unhide
Vectonsid  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Had happen to me once, my 15 euro rip  Pepe
I don't sell nor buy. Don't sent any business msg to me, it will be ignored.
This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 July, 2021 - 10:29 AM)zprin1279 Wrote: Show More
(16 July, 2021 - 09:23 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More

yes bro, i think so, but when i turn off the browser using surf cracked.to, and i can edit right click, copy paste another value ok, not like before, only paste his address 
~.~

(16 July, 2021 - 09:30 AM)HarveyS Wrote: Show More
Bitcoin clipper

i think so, but i using crack tool in vps, and my laptop using vpn, but dont know how or when i got it ~,~ and im sure 1 hour before my browser still work normal, cos i was paid for a service with 14$ ltc, but it ok, and after that i need copy my wallet address to exchange website.... bloom, gotcha, headshot ~.~

Disable clipboard through rdp, thats why.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.