Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Beginner Workout Routine?

by Zer0Day - 26 July, 2019 - 12:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zer0Day) - Unhide
Zer0Day  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
 I used to do 100 pushups a day, Then i just lost my motivation and stopped. Now i can barely do 10 haha. My ex called me a "noodle boy"

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone knows a nice beginner workout routine i could use

ty ly

<3
PepeGlad
This post is by a banned member (dropinscience) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Just hit the gym and try every machine there until u find some you like and develop a routine
This post is by a banned member (Lucifer) - Unhide
Lucifer  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
You should stick to a upper/lower split, seeing as you're a "noodle boy" again.

Monday & Wednesday - Upper
[Chest]
Bench Press 3 sets 8 reps
Cable flys 3 sets 8-10 reps
Pushups/Chest Dips (i do suicides on these for endurance, which is 10 reps, 9 reps, etc till i hit 0 with 15-30s rest
Alternatives are incline bench 3s 8r
dumbell press
etc
[Triceps]
tricep pushdowns on the cable machine, lower weight and focus on full behind the back extension, dont stop at your sides, go past towards your glutes 3-4sets 8-12reps
skull crushers, dont stand straight or youll topple over backwards or actually crush ur skull, lean forward a bit and bend your knees, 20 pounds for 3s 8-10reps
I do dips as last chest cus it also hits triceps and shoulders BUT
bench dips, put your hands on a seat and walk your legs out till your butt is over the ground, drop to a 90 degree, do that 3sets 15reps

[Back]
rows, use different handles
wipe grip pulldown
inclined dumbell row, works great

[Biceps]
basic curls will do for it, keep your elbows at your side and go SLOW, that goes for every exercise here. FOCUS same as triceps for reps and sets
(pullups) for back and biceps, might be too hard for you though right now.
hammer curls (builds width vs height) in your arms and will hit your forearms too

[Shoulders]

barbell flys, pretty much cable flys for chest, just the opposite direction
dips hit shoulders
triceps bench dips also hit shoulders
shoulder press

LEGS

squats,
leg extension
leg curl
wall sits(30s-1m) followed by 16 lunges, 8 one way, 8 back
leg press

ABS
IMPORTANT

abs are everything, they're your core and they will stabilize you in all your compound movements

so, rip the fuck out of them.

basic situps will do for now until u get a better foundation, make sure your form is good.
boat holds are killer
if you have ab machines at the gym, use them.

sorry for shit response but its alot to type at 10:00pm xD
[Image: bruh.gif]
This post is by a banned member (PeterRee) - Unhide
PeterRee  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I always lose my motivation about workouts! I don't know what to do.
This post is by a banned member (DexTV) - Unhide
DexTV  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Just be fat like me, life sucks anyway
[Image: video.gif]
This post is by a banned member (seraphicalchacos) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
I don't quite agree with heading to the gym to begin with improving your physical fitness... especially during a pandemic. There's plenty of exercises you can do with or without equipment. You can always hit the gym once you've put on a bit more muscle at home.

AthleanX on Youtube has some decent videos explaining the ins and outs of most of the exercises you'll end up dropping in your routine. Jeremy Ethier also has some pretty insightful videos.  Either will provide you with a good way to avoid injury and getting the most from the effort you put into improving yourself.

I'm pretty sure he's got a few videos with routines that will help you exercise in any manner you end up choosing.
This post is by a banned member (dieezus) - Unhide
dieezus  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 November, 2020 - 01:31 AM by dieezus.)
SS+GOMAD
This post is by a banned member (faithfel) - Unhide
faithfel  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 November, 2020 - 11:56 PM by faithfel.)
Great program for people who is doing workout without coach and want to get serious about bodybuilding. I think that with expert coach you will achieve results quicker, but anyway it is possible to practice alone. I found in this post some good advices for the beginners. For example, about that you will ll need to navigate your nutrition (including general food and supplemetns likes steroinds or peptides, I am taking now peptides BPC 157) and training with military precision. It is tough, but it's achievable, if you have a lot of motivation and desire to achieve this goal. I have read in this post everything that a beginner needs to know about natural bodybuilding.