Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Beginner Workout Routine?

by Zer0Day - 26 July, 2019 - 12:54 PM
This post is by a banned member (ramdom) - Unhide
ramdom  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
nice man i love you !
This post is by a banned member (Arctz) - Unhide
Arctz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(04 November, 2020 - 10:29 PM)seraphicalchacos Wrote: Show More
I don't quite agree with heading to the gym to begin with improving your physical fitness... especially during a pandemic. There's plenty of exercises you can do with or without equipment. You can always hit the gym once you've put on a bit more muscle at home.

AthleanX on Youtube has some decent videos explaining the ins and outs of most of the exercises you'll end up dropping in your routine. Jeremy Ethier also has some pretty insightful videos.  Either will provide you with a good way to avoid injury and getting the most from the effort you put into improving yourself.

I'm pretty sure he's got a few videos with routines that will help you exercise in any manner you end up choosing.

oh no not the covid guy
This post is by a banned member (jojoz) - Unhide
jojoz  
Registered
Threads
I go to the gym 3 times per week
This post is by a banned member (jojoz) - Unhide
jojoz  
Registered
Threads
For strength training, I can do a split routine. For example, on Monday, I focus on upper body exercises like bench presses, shoulder presses, and rows. On Tuesday, do lower body exercises like squats, lunges, and deadlifts. Also I take differnt vitamins like Omega 3 and D3 and I take Semaglutide injections. Taking the correct dosage of any medication is crucial. For beginners, it’s advisable to start with a small dose and gradually increase it. Learn more at sema.bio , they provide customers with only original and quality goods available at favorable prices.
This post is by a banned member (OdessaHo) - Unhide
OdessaHo  
Registered
Threads
Nice thx
This post is by a banned member (jellybelly11) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
For a beginner workout routine, start with 30-minute sessions of cardio, like walking or cycling, 3 times a week. Add bodyweight exercises like push-ups, squats, and planks. If weight loss is your goal, you might consider to buy Wegovy online as an option.  Stay consistent and patient!