Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Belle Delphine’s bath water

by Vapor - 10 July, 2019 - 01:58 AM
This post is by a banned member (Vapor) - Unhide
Vapor  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I have lots of ideas. I have 3 on the way and my plans are as follows.

The first jar I will drink. I'll try to sip slowly, but I'll probably end up overcome with lust and chugging it. Looking forward to this and I'm about to explode just thinking about it

The second jar I will reduce and attempt extracting her essence. I will heat the water in a beaker to 80 degrees Celsius (near-boiling) and breathe in the steam, letting it coat my lungs with her moist goodness. I will gradually bring it to a simmer and observe carefully. Hopefully, after the water boils away, I will be left with a thin layer of her gunky goodness on the bottom of the beaker. This I will scrape off and probably use to season my food, so that the essence of her beautiful gamer girl feet and possibly even her vajay-jay infuse my meal with her magical delight. Of course I will also try her extract on its own. I expect a medley of sweet bodily residue that will undoubtedly change my life forever, as I will have officially tasted a female.

The third jar I will keep for emergency. I know it will be a while before another order is available so I will attempt to hold myself off from drinking/reducing it for as long as possible. But there's no way of knowing how long I'll last.

I just hope that she made the necessary preparations for this first shipment. Hopefully she opted out of showering for at least a few days before creating her intoxicating brew, and also engaged in vigorous activity beforehand. My hands have been shaking ever since i've ordered it and I'm sure I won't sleep until they've come in.
[Image: Vaporsig.gif]
I only accept BTC
Discord: Vapor#2050 no nitro
1LXeF7yR2T1jtTJncFKP6zXZ6VywhNwkcG
This post is by a banned member (orren176) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Lucifer) - Unhide
Lucifer  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
welp found myself enough reason to return to hell, seems like the worlds too fucked for me to handle.
[Image: bruh.gif]
This post is by a banned member (FBISLAVE1) - Unhide
FBISLAVE1  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Nice thank you
This post is by a banned member (Thrashh) - Unhide
Thrashh  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Big oof on this one lol
This post is by a banned member (dexe) - Unhide
dexe  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
the bath water doesnt have her dna in it
https://imgur.com/a/nnjeiiG
This post is by a banned member (Vapor) - Unhide
Vapor  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 July, 2019 - 03:06 AM by Vapor.)
since this shit sold out ive gone in a deep depression i really want it guys please.
This post is by a banned member (Ghosting6623) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
well this was interesting to read..