Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Big Scam Report Against @StreamerTool

by RaeLN1 - 25 August, 2019 - 06:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (GoodRide) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RaeLN1) - Unhide
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(26 August, 2019 - 10:30 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(26 August, 2019 - 10:04 PM)fightnow3 Wrote: Show More
I got it, and I also do deny his offer, I've paid $165 in BTC for the EMAIL:PW changer he is reselling it for $75 and still want to give me the HWID lock version(it seems like a joke), the one time life license of StreamerTool which I had it and he also revoked it from me it's $130 you can see that on his sales thread, so the deal is a full refund of $295 back to me in BTC.
Price of lifetime license: https://imgur.com/a/fRui8A8
I think you would also like to know what is going own inside his Discord, he's desperate asking everyone in his Discord to vouch him, everyone gets the "Customers" tag even those people who never bought anything from him, you just have to get in into his Discord and after 10 minutes you will have this tag, look at the conversations and pay attention to the kind of dealer he is, there we go: https://mega.nz/#F!28M3UAaD!RJdDppCRGUHauUpPd11UJw

you wont get refunds, you will only gets the tool back according to original deal.
He did deny your offer and it's accusing me once again without proofs, what's the following step?
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(27 August, 2019 - 09:03 AM)StreamerTool Wrote: Show More
I agree with you 100%. Of course he won't get any money refunds.
He never got exclusive rights thus he can't decide what I do with it, that includes the price which I sell it for, it is my software not his.
He will be getting 2 licenses as agreed to the software which I disabled. His activity will be monitored closely, better then photos.

He can pm me normally or else nothing will be solved. (He sent out spam bots once again)

Edit:
Fightnow3 claims I denied your decision? Never did that,  Another lie. Hahaha.

Edit2:
He just tries to start shit, no attempt of communication from his side. Clearly tries to ruin my great name which won't happen.

i told you to restore his non hwid locked versions, you have exactly 12  hrs to do it.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@fightnow3 check and confirm
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 August, 2019 - 03:28 PM by RaeLN1.)
(27 August, 2019 - 02:47 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

I can confirm my license on StreamerTool it's working again, now look at what he did on the software I've bought, he'll be grabbing all my accounts details, it means all the logins:passwords:emails that I do change in there...
and one more thing if the answer is no, then this is officially registered that we both own the software, I have my full rights over it, what do you think about giving me the open source to HWID lock it myself to my clients who purchases it to avoid leaks, since he wants it more than anything and I've literally bought the software, not only the license for it, it's fair enough? (OBS:I'm asking to @KSZ about it)

https://imgur.com/a/V5FsMjt

"Developer Might LOG Activity to Prevent Abuse!"
He's going to grab all the details of my own software and also from my clients who I sell it, it's unfair, I just want it 100% solved and stop that headache, so I'll wait for both of you to answer about that, thank you @KSZ and sorry for wasting your time mate, let me know what do you think about it please!

On StreamerTool I've bought only the lifetime license.
On Email:PW changer I've bought the software and his full rights.

"Original & Much Updated version can be bought from him"
It's way too easy to solve our issue but he seems to be liking to make it complicated and idk why...
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 August, 2019 - 03:51 PM by RaeLN1.)
(27 August, 2019 - 03:40 PM)StreamerTool Wrote: Show More
(27 August, 2019 - 03:24 PM)fightnow3 Wrote: Show More
(27 August, 2019 - 02:47 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More

I can confirm my license on StreamerTool it's working again, now look at what he did on the software I've bought, he'll be grabbing all my accounts details, it means all the logins:passwords:emails that I do change in there...
and one more thing if the answer is no, then this is officially registered that we both own the software, I have my full rights over it, what do you think about giving me the open source to HWID lock it myself to my clients who purchases it to avoid leaks, since he wants it more than anything and I've literally bought the software, not only the license for it, it's fair enough? (OBS:I'm asking to @KSZ about it)

https://imgur.com/a/V5FsMjt

"Developer Might LOG Activity to Prevent Abuse!"
He's going to grab all the details of my own software and also from my clients who I sell it, it's unfair, I just want it 100% solved and stop that headache, so I'll wait for both of you to answer about that, thank you @KSZ and sorry for wasting your time mate, let me know what do you think about it please!

On StreamerTool I've bought only the lifetime license.
On Email:PW changer I've bought the software and his full rights.

"Original & Much Updated version can be bought from him"
It's way too easy to solve our issue but he seems to be liking to make it complicated and idk why...

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...552e706e67]

Again, no exclusive rights.
You got what we agreed on. NO HWID lock and fully functioning. Now stop your demands because they are not a part of the deal.  Why would I give you my authentication system? Lmao, you want free money aswell?

Your software is working and as advertised.

No where we agreed on what text shall be on that software - I am the coder hence I decide. We agreed on it working other wise you can go ahead and show proof of me stating that there will be no credits for the coder.
Also about your "Account details" grabbing - It is bullshit, go ahead open wire shark and post proof I am logging your accounts, that is again blunt lie.

I am not allowed to advertise my own program? Are you kidding me? My code, My Program, My right to write whatever I want.
Cheerios.

I haven't even typed yes on your software, you aren't giving credits to yourself in the right way, you are basically typing in there that I'm the guy who stole your software and the original one should be bought from you, credits should be like "Built by: CornerSimpson".

One more thing @KSZLook theirs no point in receiving the software back , for all I know , he could just accept the offer and in future revoke me , he’s done it twice with 2 softwares won’t makes you think he won’t do it as I’ve risked management a lot of money into these tools , also I’m not even part of his discord channel so how will I get in future updates of the software updates?

And also he have sold it for below $160 for a hundreeds of people, he can't go back and fix that part, I still think the best way to fix it it's the full refund and he keeps profiting with my idea, idc, it's up to you to decide @KSZ, I know I'll have further problems with him, he won't update my software when Twitch changes API again...