Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Big Scam Report Against @StreamerTool

by RaeLN1 - 25 August, 2019 - 06:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (GoodRide) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RaeLN1) - Unhide
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 August, 2019 - 03:52 PM)StreamerTool Wrote: Show More
(27 August, 2019 - 03:46 PM)fightnow3 Wrote: Show More
(27 August, 2019 - 03:40 PM)StreamerTool Wrote: Show More
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...552e706e67]

Again, no exclusive rights.
You got what we agreed on. NO HWID lock and fully functioning. Now stop your demands because they are not a part of the deal.  Why would I give you my authentication system? Lmao, you want free money aswell?

Your software is working and as advertised.

No where we agreed on what text shall be on that software - I am the coder hence I decide. We agreed on it working other wise you can go ahead and show proof of me stating that there will be no credits for the coder.
Also about your "Account details" grabbing - It is bullshit, go ahead open wire shark and post proof I am logging your accounts, that is again blunt lie.

I am not allowed to advertise my own program? Are you kidding me? My code, My Program, My right to write whatever I want.
Cheerios.

I haven't even typed yes on your software, you aren't giving credits to yourself in the right way, you are basically typing in there that I'm the guy who stole your software and the original one should be bought from you, credits should be like "Built by: CornerSimpson".

One more thing @KSZLook theirs no point in receiving the software back , for all I know , he could just accept the offer and in future revoke me , he’s done it twice with 2 softwares won’t makes you think he won’t do it as I’ve risked management a lot of money into these tools , also I’m not even part of his discord channel so how will I get in future updates of the software updates?

How is that my problem that you didn't try the program I just sent you? I will show an admin on team-viewer that it works with no HWID lock.
I can make a video or a join.me session with an admin.

Are you kidding, let me quote what the program says:

"Custom coded for the needs of Israel - and your discord" (Gives credit?)

How is that stealing? Are you blind? You never had exclusive rights. Shown in the picture.

I also told you to add me on discord and you ignored it twice already.

You won't be a part of the community because of your toxicity but you can talk to me directly which is fine with me.

Twitch might change shit every day, nothing is guaranteed at this scene, admins knows that. Bots get patched on daily basis, if I can fix it, it will be fixed.
That is what we agreed on.

You bought lifetime access NO HWID. THAT IS IT. AGAIN.

Anyways good day.

**EDIT

Everything he says shall be backed up by photos, for example the fact that I have sold it for hundreds of people. That is lie. There is 4 licenses in total, this can be shown to admin.

"And also he have sold it for below $160 for a hundreeds of people, he can't go back and fix that part" - BULLSHIT.

Again, so many lies. I just cba with this child.

Im trying to resolve it while he is acting up with his lies.

No where in our deal I have said that I won't write credits. you agreed to a functioning program. That is it.

I don't know how many people have you sold it, that's why I did used "hundreeds" zzzzz, it may be 1 or 100 idc, you just did, now you got it?
The message it's exactly as that @KSZ
Coded by #Simpson. Original & Much Updated Version Can Be Bought From - > CorneSipmsom#4074 (Discord) - Base Price OF 75$ Only BTC!
Coder Isn't Related To This Software Anymore. This was Custom Coded For The Needs OF Israel (Israel#2270).
Any LEAKS / Sharing On Public Place Will Result IN IP BAN + Logs Sent To Twitch Along With Every Activity Done! You Are Warned! Developer Might LOG Activity To Prevent Abuse!
Do You Agree? (Write Yes)

the original deal is $160 not HIGHER or LESSER, he once again denies your offer @KSZ , you can see what i'm saying on the screenshot I've sent to you, this one right here: https://imgur.com/a/V5FsMjt
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
"that costs $160" it's on your own screenshot you have sen't, omg, I don't believe we are still trying to deal with it, please @KSZ waiting for you to proceed it, sorry for bothering you.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@fightnow3 confirm here if you got a non hwid locked tool? it doesnt matter what he writes on the tool header , the only thing you have to check is if its not hwid locked which means try testing it on muliple machines (rdp or pc) and see if it works
secondly provide me with exact screenshots of the deal where you said you wanted full rights for it and where i can see he also agreed on it coz lets be honest having a custom tool coded is different then having full rights over it.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 August, 2019 - 07:28 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@fightnow3 confirm here if you got a non hwid locked tool? it doesnt matter what he writes on the tool header , the only thing you have to check is if its not hwid locked which means try testing it on muliple machines (rdp or pc) and see if it works
secondly provide me with exact screenshots of the deal where you said you wanted full rights for it and where i can see he also agreed on it coz lets be honest having a custom tool coded is different then having full rights over it.

http://imgur.com/gallery/nuCoIwd
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(27 August, 2019 - 08:49 PM)fightnow3 Wrote: Show More

this does not say you can sell this tool
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]