Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Big Scam Report Against @StreamerTool

by RaeLN1 - 25 August, 2019 - 06:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (RaeLN1) - Unhide
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 August, 2019 - 09:16 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(27 August, 2019 - 08:49 PM)fightnow3 Wrote: Show More

this does not say you can sell this tool

exactly, it says I can do whatever I want with the tool.
a small guide about the meaning of the word "whatever":
pronoun & determiner
used to emphasize a lack of restriction in referring to any thing or amount, no matter what.
"do whatever you like"
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(27 August, 2019 - 09:32 PM)fightnow3 Wrote: Show More
exactly, it says I can do whatever I want with the tool.
a small guide about the meaning of the word "whatever":
pronoun & determiner
used to emphasize a lack of restriction in referring to any thing or amount, no matter what.
"do whatever you like"
whatever term is too broad and doesnt define it properly.
when you first order the tool you tell the dev the budget and requirements such as that you want rights over it, so i need that initial screenshot of deal where you said you wanted full rights over it,  you wouldnt just pay him $ without setting proper terms.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 August, 2019 - 12:40 AM by RaeLN1.)
Im not able to get the fully screenshots because he deleted our conversation, thats all I have, he just gotta remove the sentence on the software thats all, he said I can do whatever I want to, it doesn't fit to your opinion or anyone else with all my respect, he said it and I have proofs, he even gave permission to leak it if I wanted to, look at the first markred on my screenshot, ofc I wouldnt tho, this is a huge case with a huge number of proofs I would like @KSZ and @Jocker to talk in private about this case and your both decide it together, lets finish that headache, the "whatever" should be ending that dispust.
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 August, 2019 - 05:55 AM by RaeLN1.)
(28 August, 2019 - 05:14 AM)GodlikeTool Wrote: Show More
(28 August, 2019 - 12:39 AM)fightnow3 Wrote: Show More
Im not able to get the fully screenshots because he deleted our conversation, thats all I have, he just gotta remove the sentence on the software thats all, he said I can do whatever I want to, it doesn't fit to your opinion or anyone else with all my respect, he said it and I have proofs, he even gave permission to leak it if I wanted to, look at the first markred on my screenshot, ofc I wouldnt tho, this is a huge case with a huge number of proofs I would like @KSZ and @Jocker to talk in private about this case and your both decide it together, lets finish that headache, the "whatever" should be ending that dispust.
The screenshot about leak , before that he said Don't leak it or something like that. And you said If I wanted to leak I would but I would not do it because too many people will abuse system something like that< ---- . Send screenshot what he said before that . 
I've known StreamerTool for more than 4-5 month and I was using his services since then. Not even 1 complaint from me or his customers ... You are the first one and the most toxic one so far. Botting Discord server + leaking stuff in discord?
I would not even agree to give you the tools, but he did .

Addition : 
https://mega.nz/#F!vEBihaRA!i4c0zMIUdW-HyvvswEXlIg 
there is a screenshot missing in there 
Dan1 - screenshot got deleted , huh ? 
https://mega.nz/#F!vEBihaRA!i4c0zMIUdW-HyvvswEXlIg -  dan2 right after Screenshot named Dan and it is out of context. 

StreamerTool would never allow leaking his softwares on other forums and he never told you , that you can leak it. If you would be nice enough to upload whatever you were talking about before you saying "I can release it on cracked.to for free" that would be nice ;;-) cuz I remember you had this screenshot and then It dissapeared?:) LOL .
I gave him an example and he explained to me he didn't cared about that, that I could have done anything with the software, I am not toxic, 1000s of people have watched this thread, the only kind of people commenting that StreamerTool it's a good guy it's who bought his software called "StreamerTool", I have it for as many time as you do, this is about the another software, that he made for me, that I've asked him to build it, and do not ask me old screenshots when you know he deleted all our convo, thank you, have a nice day!
This post is by a banned member (GoodRide) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@fightnow3 you have 12 hrs to answer the following questions.
1.is the software non hwid locked? Use it on multiple pcs to test it
2. Post screenshots of the original deal where you told him you needed full rights prior to sending him btc coz if streamertool deleted chats then your chats would still be there.

@StreamerTool stop asking your customers to comment here and even if you are not asking them then tell them not to comment here in your favour i dont care about it.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (GoodRide) - Unhide
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 August, 2019 - 10:53 AM by RaeLN1.)
(28 August, 2019 - 06:57 AM)StreamerTool Wrote: Show More
(27 August, 2019 - 07:28 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@fightnow3 confirm here if you got a non hwid locked tool? it doesnt matter what he writes on the tool header , the only thing you have to check is if its not hwid locked which means try testing it on muliple machines (rdp or pc) and see if it works
secondly provide me with exact screenshots of the deal where you said you wanted full rights for it and where i can see he also agreed on it coz lets be honest having a custom tool coded is different then having full rights over it.

It is confirmed working & No HWID just as we agreed on that deal. Never had exclusive rights (Nor selling rights) and I showed this picture for 4 times already ^ + so I think we know he has none. Never had demands about TEXT on the software.
My code, my credits, my work.

He knows it has no HWID lock and if he continues to ignore your "Hwid lock question", I am release it here for everyone to test for free, to prove my point.

I can teamviewer you or make a join.me session from the link that I have sent him on PM.

He is now just wasting time and ruining my name.

Please close this. Also if possible to remove my name from the title or Edit it as resolved <3.
Thank you very much and have a lovely day.

Also OP Just got caught removing picture dan1.png from the mega.nz.

there was never "dan1,png" it starts with "dan.png" and then "dan2.png", zzzzz

(28 August, 2019 - 10:45 AM)StreamerTool Wrote: Show More
(28 August, 2019 - 10:08 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@fightnow3 you have 12 hrs to answer the following questions.
1.is the software non hwid locked? Use it on multiple pcs to test it
2. Post screenshots of the original deal where you told him you needed full rights prior to sending him btc coz if streamertool deleted chats then your chats would still be there.

@StreamerTool stop asking your customers to comment here and even if you are not asking them then tell them not to comment here in your favour i dont care about it.

Not asking them to comment here. I will tell them not to comment.

He has no pictures of full rights because it was never discussed.

Alright I'll test it even with this sentence he did put in there, also he agreed to update my software always when needed, how is he going to do it, if i'm blocked from his discord: http://prntscr.com/oyjflw

And also the original deal is $160 not HIGHER or LESSER, he did put on the sentence he is selling it for $75 on his official Discord, what about it? @KSZ