Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Big Scam Report Against @StreamerTool

by RaeLN1 - 25 August, 2019 - 06:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@fightnow3 you have 6 hrs left to provide me with screenshots where you told him that you will have full rights over it prior to payment, if thats not the case then there arent enough proofs for me to assume you had full rights on it.
The proxy thing you mentioned , you requested it after payment and is considered "out of paper work" so its still upto him if he wants to give that back to you.

@StreamerTool you will have to provide support to OP like you would for any other customer until this project is dead (not fixable)
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (GoodRide) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (RaeLN1) - Unhide
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
The "good" answer makes it clearly that we both had rights to resell it for $160 or HIGHER, he did sold it for $75, all of his screenshots its just me talking alone, the deal was $160 or more, you have the proof he did sell it for $75 and $100, you have all the screenshots on my mega.nz, all of that im sending to you its from there, I have visual proofs of everything he still gotta answer for selling it below $160 aswell. @KSZ
RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 August, 2019 - 04:54 PM by RaeLN1.)
He just gotta see the Screenshots, actually Id rather convencing everyone who did seen this post, keep my mega link everyone it will never be deleted, lets wait @KSZ to decide, an agreement may be changed later since me and you did agreed about that, it wasnt just me, I know my rights @StreamerTool ??
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@fightnow3 if you cant prove you had rights over it then he can do whatever he wants , sell for 165 or 50$
i will close this report if you arent able to prove you had rights over it, the only thing i want is a screenshot of deal where you told him you needed full rights prior to sending him btc, donot provide me anything else please.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

RaeLN1  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 August, 2019 - 11:00 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
@fightnow3 if you cant prove you had rights over it then he can do whatever he wants , sell for 165 or 50$
i will close this report if you arent able to prove you had rights over it, the only thing i want is a screenshot of deal where you told him you needed full rights prior to sending him btc, donot provide me anything else please.

Do I have to send you the same image over again? He cant sell it for any price if we made a deal for $160 or HIGHER ONLY, what do you mean he can sell it for $50, what kind of proofs do you really want, I have provided all visual proofs, he is defending himself with only 1 image over and over again, I have a video of our ENTIRE conversation, a 26 minutes video with all details, if you dont have time to watch the video you can tell me the truth Im not here to waste your time but the oppose, did you even realized that all the proofs I provided to you was on my mega link since the begging of the thread, on the description of it.