Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Black hat: Cashout service.

by FutureCrypto9 - 26 June, 2023 - 11:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (FutureCrypto9) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Hello friend. Today im ready to present you the method that i have come up  with not that long ago.
The method is basically focused on opening cashing out service.
What we gonna cashout : VCC, self registred credit cards and etc.
This is a blackhat method.
This method generates anywhere from 300 to 5000$ a day.
This method does need at very least 2000$ investment.
The basic idea is that on different telegram channels and forums people are always willing to cashout their self registred vcc like found, moneylion,etc
The aproximate rate for cashout services today is 80-85% , my method provides u with possibility to cashout those vcc for around 100-110%.
This will basically means that if u take found vcc with 100$ u will get 105$ or somewhere around that and will only have to pay owner of vcc 85$.
I will be willing to provide with multiple channels where u will setup the advertisment for you cashout service, as well as forums where people are in search for those cashouters. (U will be able to see forums and telegram channels prior to buying the method with the same advertisment).
This is very simple method , literally any one can do it. I price it anywhere 7500 and willing to sell only 3 copies.
 The method is done fully online, no need for pos terminals, drops, anything like that.
This post is by a banned member (Fendio) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 June, 2023 - 06:21 AM by FutureCrypto9.)
(27 June, 2023 - 04:13 AM)Fendio Wrote: Show More
7,500$ for a method where you show absolutely no proof of earnings and you have 1 rep, lol

7500 for a method that generates that in 1 day and requires no skill whatsoever
rhere are plenty of cashout services out there , so if u need proofs i ll find them no problem

7,500$ for a method where you show absolutely no proof of earnings and you have 1 rep, lol
i suggest u go buy those methods that say they generate 10 000 a month and cost 80 euros.
Tell me how it’s gone after all)
This post is by a banned member (Fendio) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 June, 2023 - 06:21 AM)Fendio Wrote: Show More
(27 June, 2023 - 06:20 AM)FutureCrypto9 Wrote: Show More

7500 for a method that generates that in 1 day and requires no skill whatsoever
rhere are plenty of cashout services out there , so if u need proofs i ll find them no problem
Do you accept mm?

yeah , of course, im not really expecting anyone to send me 7.5k first, that would be stupid
Also lets be clear, im looking for people who wanna setup profitable online business.As any business it requires time, ads, but the idea is very good it’s actually worth a lot more
money in my opinion.
This post is by a banned member (Sonica) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 June, 2023 - 02:43 PM by FutureCrypto9. Edited 1 time in total.)
(27 June, 2023 - 02:18 PM)Sonica Wrote: Show More
Atleast buy better rank
poorass 10$

okay very rich guy, sorry. :)

(27 June, 2023 - 02:18 PM)Sonica Wrote: Show More
Atleast buy better rank
poorass 10$

09 May, 2023 - 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 09 May, 2023 - 12:41 PM by Sonica. Edited 4 times in total.)
I live in a poor family, and I was able to book a hotel for my whole family and give them a nice vacation
for 70% cheaper thanks to the Schmo provider. Everything was safe, and we didn't have problems.
Without this, it would've been impossible to book a good hotel for 4 people at the current prices
Imagine being so broke , u have to fucking complain about u being from poor family and not having the ability to  book a hotel for your family, yet still joining serious threads with people who understand blackhat market and call them poorass , just because they are not spending 50$ instead of 10$ .  U need to see psychologist brother.
This post is by a banned member (Verfkio) - Unhide
Verfkio  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
most people wouldn't be here if they had $7.5k to invest but glws!