Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Black hat: Cashout service.

by FutureCrypto9 - 26 June, 2023 - 11:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (FutureCrypto9) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 June, 2023 - 09:22 PM by FutureCrypto9.)
(30 June, 2023 - 09:12 PM)PCMilan Wrote: Show More
I guess you can only cashout real VCC, not prepaid gift card ? Asking just in case :D

Found mobeylion albert and so ob
More than 15 position available some prepaids as well but it depends on bin. If ur question means: can u buy no ccv prepaids that are sold here for 50% then answer is obviously no, otherwise this topic wouldnt exist in first place
But to say that, i have really good way of getting those vcc for around 85-90% of the price in big amounts which leaves us with10-20% profit margins, might sound like something off, but some of the services are caahing out up to 50 000$ daily, so u do the math

(30 June, 2023 - 04:19 PM)JLexs Wrote: Show More
discord or telegram?

i pmed u with my telegram link. I dont use discord.
This post is by a banned member (thuthebag) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(01 July, 2023 - 01:24 AM)thuthebag Wrote: Show More
(30 June, 2023 - 03:18 PM)FutureCrypto9 Wrote: Show More
(30 June, 2023 - 12:25 AM)thuthebag Wrote: Show More
Alright I'll bite as I already have a use for this so I don't even need to run ads or get the other things you sell but I'm not sending 7500 to even a middleman on this forum so we'll have to work something else out that's reasonable. Send me proof this works and proof of earnings chief, we can work. Btw even if it works your price is way too high mate there's already some good enough cashout options that work so I don't see how anyone who understands what this is would want to pay that price I'm simply interested because I have way too many pending funds on the options I already use and would want to try this out if it works fast enough with no issues.

if u have vcc with balance, which are self registred i can cashout it for you 90%. But if u are not willing to use middleman im not interested in any way to colaborate anyways.
So your method only works with VCCs then I guess, I need more than that thanks.

(30 June, 2023 - 03:28 PM)FutureCrypto9 Wrote: Show More
(30 June, 2023 - 12:25 AM)thuthebag Wrote: Show More
Alright I'll bite as I already have a use for this so I don't even need to run ads or get the other things you sell but I'm not sending 7500 to even a middleman on this forum so we'll have to work something else out that's reasonable. Send me proof this works and proof of earnings chief, we can work. Btw even if it works your price is way too high mate there's already some good enough cashout options that work so I don't see how anyone who understands what this is would want to pay that price I'm simply interested because I have way too many pending funds on the options I already use and would want to try this out if it works fast enough with no issues.

i THINK the cashout option u mentioned are the services that provide cashout for vcc  for around 85 % . My whole method is based on the idea to open such a service and provide cashout. So technically u will be able to take someone's vcc and cashout it for 100-105% , and then pay them their 85% and take ur profit margin 10-20% to urself. Thats why the price is high. If u know u know

Not at all what I'm talking about, I have my own methods for cards cashouts but it also works for debit and credit cards as well and not just VCCs.

It's good, but i'm talking about opening a cashout service where people will bring u vcc for the cashout. I'm not talking or teaching phishing or anything related to that.
Threads
2 Years of service
up
This post is by a banned member (Amado) - Unhide
Amado  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
If you're willing to work together let me know
Threads