Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

CLOSED

by partiZZan - 31 August, 2022 - 04:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (partiZZan) - Unhide
partiZZan  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 September, 2022 - 08:28 AM by partiZZan. Edited 8 times in total.)
CLOSED
This post is by a banned member (SATAN) - Unhide
SATAN  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Recieved Vc from seller
Seller is good guy, replied fast
Method itself, is very good, but it will require small investment and a little of the brain, if you follow the rules, they gave you
you can make profit for sure. They include video and other stuff that will help you on your journey.
I can personally recommend this method, if you have some free money to invest futher.
AND GLWS TO SELLER!
This post is by a banned member (kazuma) - Unhide
kazuma  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Boss Reviews

Method
Simple method, easy to setup but u will need to invest a few bucks.
Nothing complex just follow the instructions.

10/10

Support
The seller is very friendly.
Great support he reply very fast.

10/10

Price
I think the price is a little bit high but you will make your money back easily
8,5/10

Total
If you are looking to invest in some methods, i recommend you this strategy.
I recommend !

9,5/10

Thanks for your trust !
This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Bruceeewine) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I received a vouch copy from this seller, who is very friendly and nice, the method itself isn't complicated but requires concentration and patience, the instructions are clear and not hard to follow, I recommend buying it from him.
[Image: undefined-Imgur-MConverter-eu.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ThemYouAndMe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
GLWS Sir
[Image: standard.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Kambe) - Unhide
Kambe  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 September, 2022 - 07:58 AM by Kambe. Edited 2 times in total.)
First, I want to thank OP for offering a vouch copy, as I mentioned from the start " If the method is public and bad, I will still give out my honest thought and expose it, already did with some ebooks and their threads were removed by admin ". And here come my reviews, I will take fully responsibility for it

The things OP mentioned are true
Autopilot ✅
Video ✅
Setup ✅
Whitehat ✅
Crypto payout ✅
1000% a month? I'm not sure

Despite of that, sad truth here there is NOTHING special in the method. The main theme of it is COPY TRADE. I found a similar topic which has same website OP used ( https://cracked.io/Thread-AUTO-COPY-Prof...EFFORTLESS ), just a little different about setup, but if you try you will see setup is easy and will base you your choice. OP has a list of good traders to follow but you can check it by yourself in static page too. Conclusive, the method IS NOT WORTH 300$. Since 95% of the content are not difference with the public post. So I save you newbies 300$, not all high rank's vouch reviews are honest so you should think twice before buying anything.

For OP, I recommend you close your post, you can report me if you want but I believe mod, admin, and other members will see the truth here and take action if you do. Cheers
Discord: Kambe#9476
Always confirm on PM before dealing off-site.
This post is by a banned member (partiZZan) - Unhide
partiZZan  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 September, 2022 - 08:01 AM by partiZZan. Edited 1 time in total.)
(02 September, 2022 - 07:50 AM)Kambe Wrote: Show More
-

We're giving Strategy how to set up all without losses in long term. Where you word METHOD?
Asking any MOD or ADMIN, to write me before delete this post, and also see vouches from others members, I also can provide the Strategy to any Mod or Admin to see all by them self, he @Kambe wrote this message after 5h, even didn't try.