Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

COVID-19

by HeavenlyGod - 11 April, 2020 - 06:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (sam0ne) - Unhide
sam0ne  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
So please don't underestimate COVID-19.. Social distancing and staying at home will help lower the case
This post is by a banned member (dupp) - Unhide
dupp  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I wonder how long its gonna take
This post is by a banned member (HeavenlyGod) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 April, 2020 - 01:19 PM)sam0ne Wrote: Show More
So please don't underestimate COVID-19.. Social distancing and staying at home will help lower the case

#StayHome   
#StaySafe
This post is by a banned member (xZdh) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Akeme) - Unhide
Akeme  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
It isn't really that bad if you take America out of the question. Trump really screwed this up by leaving it late. Even though last month he was like "we're at such a low count because we acted on it fast". How times have changed....

Every country needs to close their borders down and not let anyone enter. This is the only way I believe, to truly contain this. I know it's a bit too late for it now... They should have handled it better.

Just make sure to stay at home and wait this out!
This post is by a banned member (blursing231) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 April, 2020 - 10:25 AM)Akeme Wrote: Show More
It isn't really that bad if you take America out of the question. Trump really screwed this up by leaving it late. Even though last month he was like "we're at such a low count because we acted on it fast". How times have changed....

Every country needs to close their borders down and not let anyone enter. This is the only way I believe, to truly contain this. I know it's a bit too late for it now... They should have handled it better.

Even with tight regulations, you can't hope to avoid it forever. There isn't a formidable way to handle a situation like this, if things were done differently in the beginning we'd be in nearly the same predicament.
This post is by a banned member (Akeme) - Unhide
Akeme  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(13 April, 2020 - 11:21 AM)blursing231 Wrote: Show More
(13 April, 2020 - 10:25 AM)Akeme Wrote: Show More

Even with tight regulations, you can't hope to avoid it forever. There isn't a formidable way to handle a situation like this, if things were done differently in the beginning we'd be in nearly the same predicament.

Back when the numbers were low, they definitely could have avoided it. Everyone was just chilling because there was little to no cases in their country. All it took was a few people from overseas to ruin it for everyone. 

It is true that you can't prevent it all, but they could have certainly reduced it significantly if every country followed through with the plans.
Old discord banned! Join the temp server here: https://discord.gg/kYG446HzXT 
Educational server, we strive to improve other people's knowledge  Kappa
This post is by a banned member (tansm11) - Unhide
tansm11  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(13 April, 2020 - 01:28 AM)dupp Wrote: Show More
I wonder how long its gonna take

The more people cooperate in following the rules by keeping social distancing and stay at home, the faster the Covid-19 over.