Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Can we just insta-ban this type of garbage?

by ProjectTrauma - 01 August, 2022 - 06:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (MrAdvertise) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(01 August, 2022 - 06:04 PM)ProjectTrauma Wrote: Show More
Don't think I have to say anything else than that, this is really getting on my nerves lmao

I submit cracked software in a section meant for cracked software and there's like half an hour delay in between those threads.

Is it my fault if none else posts anything?
This post is by a banned member (3EEE) - Unhide
3EEE  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Shit does lock behind activity measures. although maybe thread making should be delayed a bit more lol
This post is by a banned member (ProjectTrauma) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(03 August, 2022 - 10:55 PM)Disrupt Wrote: Show More
Don't think I have to say anything else than that, this is really getting on my nerves lmao

I submit cracked software in a section meant for cracked software and there's like half an hour delay in between those threads.

my point is that thread spams like yours are literally just there to farm likes and rep, you could also just make it into 1 big megathread or just post the site but instead you decide to dump the entire website and spam it in the cracked software section.
it's just annoying to see a WALL of this stuff each time, and you're not the first to do this.
Thanks for Everyhing!
This post is by a banned member (Summer) - Unhide
Summer  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(04 August, 2022 - 04:38 AM)ProjectTrauma Wrote: Show More

my point is that thread spams like yours are literally just there to farm likes and rep, you could also just make it into 1 big megathread or just post the site but instead you decide to dump the entire website and spam it in the cracked software section.
it's just annoying to see a WALL of this stuff each time, and you're not the first to do this.

sheepe Kiss Wine ma'am
[Image: 4v63n7I.gif]
Threads
2 Years of service

It's just like people with thousands of accounts in stock posting one at the time. This happens in every section, although I try to make my threads look good.

Personally, I would rather see a page full of legit, cracked software than cracked accounts that are already dead after two unlocks.
This post is by a banned member (ProjectTrauma) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 August, 2022 - 04:07 PM by ProjectTrauma. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 August, 2022 - 09:41 AM)Disrupt Wrote: Show More

It's just like people with thousands of accounts in stock posting one at the time. This happens in every section, although I try to make my threads look good.

Personally, I would rather see a page full of legit, cracked software than cracked accounts that are already dead after two unlocks.

the thing is you didn't even crack these manually my guy you're literally just DUMPING an entire website's content on this forum.

Ontop of that, you are posting OLD shit that nobody needs. Who the fuck uses 2016 Photoshop these days??
These posts would at least be somewhat useful if it was the latest of the latest and not some overly spammed shit from the 15th century.

The shit you post has already been posted numerous times by others and it's just literal garbage

Edit: Like see, you even posted 2022 versions of Adobe software, where is the fucking point in posting old versions too then except to suck up your likes and rep?

(04 August, 2022 - 09:41 AM)Disrupt Wrote: Show More

Ah yes look another point, you're not even providing the correct VirusTotal links kek
Are the active disinfectors of this forum suppose to download the shit themselfs and look at the files?
mmh I guess that's because you just want to quickly post as much stuff as possible without wasting actual time reading through the forum rules.
Thanks for Everyhing!
Threads
2 Years of service
(11 August, 2022 - 04:03 PM)ProjectTrauma Wrote: Show More
the thing is you didn't even crack these manually my guy you're literally just DUMPING an entire website's content on this forum.
I would argue less than 1% of the threads submitted in Cracked Programs are software cracked by the original posters.

(11 August, 2022 - 04:03 PM)ProjectTrauma Wrote: Show More
Ontop of that, you are posting OLD shit that nobody needs. Who the fuck uses 2016 Photoshop these days??
These posts would at least be somewhat useful if it was the latest of the latest and not some overly spammed shit from the 15th century.
The shit you post has already been posted numerous times by others and it's just literal garbage
Edit: Like see, you even posted 2022 versions of Adobe software, where is the fucking point in posting old versions too then except to suck up your likes and rep?
One may want an older version of Photoshop due to cracked or discontinued plugins that aren't available for newer versions or simply hardware specifics.

I don't think it makes sense to assume that old software is useless because it's old, and that no one would ever have any reasonable motive to download it.

Ah yes look another point, you're not even providing the correct VirusTotal links kek
Are the active disinfectors of this forum suppose to download the shit themselfs and look at the files?
mmh I guess that's because you just want to quickly post as much stuff as possible without wasting actual time reading through the forum rules.
Most of the cracked software I publish is too big to get scanned by VirusTotal, so since I provide one .torrent file that's what I'm scanning.

Even if I scanned the executable and it came with a 0/60 score on VirusTotal that wouldn't mean DLLs couldn't be infected.
This post is by a banned member (bxrcho) - Unhide