Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Caution with gang of Fake Combo Sellers

by GaiusCaesar - 17 November, 2021 - 12:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (GaiusCaesar) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 November, 2021 - 12:58 PM by GaiusCaesar. Edited 1 time in total.)
So, if you check the disputes page you can see there are like 6-7 topics yesterday about scams from some guys, that act in gang, because that's what they learned moneymaking is. Story is simple and I will write it, maybe staff gets a whiff and takes some action.

Yesterday, I added a guy that has a topic here looking to buy some combos. He sold me some of Low Quality. Placed a batch of ~3k-4k good hits at the beginning of the file and then the rest was at best low quality.
Person I added: Ownen#6747 (with topic link: Selling UHQ Yahoo Lines (cracked.to) and our initial conversation times:
[Image: Screenshot-41.png]
Not 5 minutes after, I got added by 4 more guys, out of the blue. 
Who added me and what times they wrote to me:

Cracked.to - Profile of Logy  added me and asked out of the blue if I need logs, 7 minutes after initial conversation with ownen. When asked why did he write me, he said he saw a post on SB regarding it, I never made one, neither was there one he could show me. 
[Image: Screenshot-42.png]
Ended up scamming me.

Cracked.to - Profile of Drrle added me using the same script, 5 minutes after my initial conversation with ownen. Ended up scamming me and playing smart. 
[Image: Screenshot-43.png]

Cracked.to - Profile of Daddy_ this guy tries to play it safe. He added me following the same pattern, few minutes after my initial conv. with ownen, asking me if I am interested in combos. Played along after talking with the first two guys and the kiddo blocked me. Clown.  This one did not scam me, but it is 95% related to the actions of the 3 above as he added me within 10 minutes of my conv. with Ownen and blocked me after my discussions with the first 2 scammers.

[Image: Screenshot-45.png]

PS: I don't really care about $80-100-200-500, all business caries risk and especially when the partners are pubescent. However, this should serve as a warning note for further buyers that are looking for quality stuff, that these 4 guys  aren't here to make money, they are here to scam and "hustle" (if what they do can be calling hustlin).
This post is by a banned member (pfp) - Unhide
pfp  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
1.Use Middlemman
2.Report if someone scammed u Juice
3.Be smart,ask for the cracked.to profile,only buy from trusted sellers
@pfpcio on tg
Threads
3 Years of service
Really, it is not about the money. It is about filtering clowns, as much as possible. I won't do middleman for $40-50 deals, neither will I cry over it, but that doesn't mean I want to waste time on guys like those.
Et tu, Brute?
This post is by a banned member (Zentred) - Unhide
Zentred  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
probably just alts of 1 person
Threads
3 Years of service
No, I don't really think so. 
However the ones that truly scammed  got banned!
Et tu, Brute?