Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

CopperHorse Fails to Refund and Costs me A LOT

by MoralTG - 17 November, 2022 - 01:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (MoralTG) - Unhide
MoralTG  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 November, 2022 - 01:44 AM by MoralTG. Edited 3 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Copperhorse
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%AD%90-REFU...%90?page=9
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 850$
Screenshots of Communication: https://youtu.be/XVQMN3EBmbY
Additional Information: Hello after month but friends suggested me to open this dispute, i will not call it a scam but i will call it a failure that costed me 850$.
So i contacted copperhorse about amazon refund service, and we started our corenspondation before 2 months. i will show proofs down below.
Then he accepted that he can do refund for me for laptop from amazon de to European country, the problem was that he didnt give me any information
about how to do it securely and etc,
He awlays was telling me "np" "its okay" "it will work"
after i waited a month the laptop arrived, i didnt open the box even after he told me that i can open the box... Which is really stupid, whatever.
then i gave him the details he needed for the refund and waited a few days, and then he made me to buy one more item for 20$ without ANY explanation...
after a few days my account got locked.. and falied the refund without me doing anything.. and he explained me because of other account and etc.. but the problem
is that he didnt explain how to do this succesfully.. 
I would like to receive compensation on this fail by his side..
The whole chat on unlisted video.. https://youtu.be/XVQMN3EBmbY
UPDATE: can’t access his refund thread anymore?

Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Copperhorse (Copperhorse) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (SrKing) - Unhide
MoralTG  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 November, 2022 - 01:43 AM by MoralTG.)
@goataz Yes it is not a scam but he failed the refund by being negligence and didn’t inform me about everything..
[Image: YamT15p.gif]
This post is by a banned member (MirageRef) - Unhide
MirageRef  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(17 November, 2022 - 01:33 AM)GoatAZ Wrote: Show More
You gotta keep in mind it's not a 100% refund guaranteed service (that information is on his thread), that's why you only pay after the service is done.
It's not a scam.

[Image: X9Xxah.png]
Well, he accepted his order, so it means that he was 100% sure he could refund it but he failed.

MoralTG  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(17 November, 2022 - 09:41 AM)ZloeZlo Wrote: Show More
(17 November, 2022 - 01:33 AM)GoatAZ Wrote: Show More
You gotta keep in mind it's not a 100% refund guaranteed service (that information is on his thread), that's why you only pay after the service is done.
It's not a scam.

[Image: X9Xxah.png]
Well, he accepted his order, so it means that he was 100% sure he could refund it but he failed.

Thats a good point and also he never did tell me his TOS, he was like "ok" "np" "good" lmaoo, if he explained me everything i prob woudnt use him @Copperhorse
This post is by a banned member (Copperhorse) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Your account got closed due to your negligence of not having clean details. I did not even get a chance to do the refund so the account closure was not due to my refund. Hundreds of other Amazon.de customers receive refunds. You will not be receiving any compensation.
MoralTG  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 November, 2022 - 10:20 PM by MoralTG. Edited 3 times in total.)
(17 November, 2022 - 03:41 PM)Copperhorse Wrote: Show More
Your account got closed due to your negligence of not having clean details. I did not even get a chance to do the refund so the account closure was not due to my refund. Hundreds of other Amazon.de customers receive refunds. You will not be receiving any compensation.

I dont want to repeat myself but as i see i will have to.
The problem with this case is that you completely ignored me and didnt give me any info to do this deal in normal and healthy way.
First i asked you a few times about "Is it a problem that i had use this service in my other account and etc" You didnt tell me thats a problem and this may cause a problem.
You even told me that i can do second fake refund from the same account i did before, which is big negligence from your side.
I would like staff to review this case and give us advice what to do. 
Also, you failed refunds for a few other people and i think, at least your "service" should be removed, because you can cause a lot of more loses to customers by your negligence.. 
and LQ service..

@Liars hello, can you help ?